UFC Thread

Bisping was on Rogan and it was a pretty good interview. I was never a big fan, but always liked watching his fights and he's an entertaining personality. Now in hindsight, I appreciate his career and success more.

Everybody knows he has a bad eye, but it is to the point that he could barely clear the depth perception test, and he'd have to squint his eye to do it. He won a title, battled GSP, and went 5 rounds with Hendo like that, for hell's sake.

My question is, he's been getting tested all year, so why just now is it showing up? Also turned down testing with VADA, but I'm sure he's clean as usual. Probably d*ck pills or Chinese creatine, maybe Filipino hooker jizz this time.

My question is, he's been getting tested all year, so why just now is it showing up? Also turned down testing with VADA, but I'm sure he's clean as usual. Probably d*ck pills or Chinese creatine, maybe Filipino hooker jizz this time.
Yeah if it had been in tests over the last year, I could buy their excuse right now, but they weren’t and all of a sudden it shows up with this one.

Yeah if it had been in tests over the last year, I could buy their excuse right now, but they weren’t and all of a sudden it shows up with this one.

At first I thought trace amounts, whatever I guess it's possible. Then thought wait they have been steady testing and nothing. Sounds like he was dosing and they miscalculated when it would be out of his system, and so now we get the next ridiculous excuse for him.

I feel bad for AG, he's wanted the rematch for years, and now this crap. I wish he would be like, "You know what I'm out of this fight" Going to be funny as **** though if UFC moves everything and Jones pops again in LA.

It's a such a small trace amount, but how is this sh*t still in your system 16 months later? Come on man

“Not much is known about this longterm metabolite. The parent compound is not approved for human use anywhere in the world … but what both USADA and other entities are seeing is that a recurrence, or potential ‘pulsing,’ where you have multiple negative tests and then a positive one for a very low amount – they’re seeing that quite commonly over time. And no one knows how long this could last – it could potentially last forever (in Jones’ system).”

Jon Jones drug test nets 'atypical finding,' UFC 232 moved to Los Angeles on one week's notice

“Not much is known about this longterm metabolite. The parent compound is not approved for human use anywhere in the world … but what both USADA and other entities are seeing is that a recurrence, or potential ‘pulsing,’ where you have multiple negative tests and then a positive one for a very low amount – they’re seeing that quite commonly over time. And no one knows how long this could last – it could potentially last forever (in Jones’ system).”

Jon Jones drug test nets 'atypical finding,' UFC 232 moved to Los Angeles on one week's notice
Well there you go. Changes the narrative a bit

Jones did his time when he technically broke the rules with the dick pills. This is technically not a violation, so we're all good.

Cool, so he gets a free ride to juice forever and then say oops residuals from 8 years ago. Lol You know how this wouldn't be in his system? Don't be a ****ing cheat to begin with. Problem solved.

Cool, so he gets a free ride to juice forever and then say oops residuals from 8 years ago. Lol You know how this wouldn't be in his system? Don't be a ****ing cheat to begin with. Problem solved.

It's the amount that tells the tale.

And we could just legalize juice and have better athletes.

It's the amount that tells the tale.

And we could just legalize juice and have better athletes.

Yeah so he could theoretically calculate how long it takes it to get out of your system, juice then if it pops a little, scream residuals.

Or people could just follow the rules and not cheat.

VN Store

Back