'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

[QUO
1545439319746-gif.184738
TE="photovol, post: 16233984, member: 50993"]View attachment 184738[/QUOTE]

UT Oline trying to play catch?

Thanks for this! We had so much fun with Wolverine burnt azz, we neglected other worthy jilted entitled fanbases. Definitely not a grammar Natsy, but that Hunter dude is a walking run-on sentence...Tony Bologna level!

Clemson fans thought he was for sure going to Clemson. Here is their website for your reading enjoyment.

Tiger Boards Forum | TigerNet

Reactions: butchna and LA Vol
Dabo thought he wasn't a good fit? After pursuing him aggressively and counting him in their class, Clemson suddenly didn't want him? At least Michigan fans acknowledge that Crouch was the best player left on their board. Clemson pretends they're above needing players.
Their fanbase became so entitled so quickly

Clemson is showing their ass and so is Michigan. Most here have the understanding that <insert other team> bagmen aren't the only ones at this and it's a battle. The holier than thou attitude shows how naive those posters are.

I first learned it was a real thing when I saw AJ Green take a wad of 100s in a friends gameday condo in Athens. One of the bagmen questioned me and got a little upset. I told him I have no motivation to rat on him. it is what it is. He eventually loosened up.

VN Store

Back