'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Hopefully emit golden and savior Williams can pick the slack up. I believe if I’m not mistaken we lose all of our interior d lineman from last years starting group

Yes we did. That’s a good point. I would definitely like for the kid to redshirt. Savion is definitely going to see some PT that one is for sure.

I know squat about playing football...

also, broke my rule about not watching film.

first thought kid seems slow as **** on offense...theeeeen film showed defense. he seems quick for a 350 kid.

weve lacked a space eater in our 3-4. honestly i think that hurt us this year.

I know squat about playing football...

also, broke my rule about not watching film.

first thought kid seems slow as **** on offense...theeeeen film showed defense. he seems quick for a 350 kid.

weve lacked a space eater in our 3-4. honestly i think that hurt us this year.

Pruitt wants him at the same size Gooden and Tuttle manned it at.

Health permitted, yes. I think they’ll try to swing nose with Emmitt Gooden and Savion Williams...and maybe some snaps with Emerson. Pruitt wants Simmons at 325.

Hopefully that’s not to hard for him to do being an EE and under a healthier eating plan and college weightlifting program.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I heard the kid was a Volunteer fan growing up and when UT offered the rest of the recruiters kinda wrote him off. That was the explanation for his lack of big time offers.

If we get his weight down to 325 and I don't have any reason to think we won't from what people say about him.....lookout kid could be a monster for us

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back