'19 JUCO DE Nick Figueroa

Here I think distance will be a problem and yes I hope I am wrong. Just that this being the first trip that is more than an hour from his home. Would love to get him.

This guy does a lot of Vol Images & almost 45 seconds after he posted this mock lineup Nick liked it. Sounds like he is still pretty excited about the prospects.

(EDIT: For the record both Haselwood, Eric Gray & Wanya liked it barely a minute after it was posted. Guess everyone is excited!!)

I like this Edit...he needs to remove Marshall as well.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Keep in mind that we are reacting to UT writers, asking him questions about UT, coming off a visit to UT. It's going to be a little UT biased. I'm sure if he had an interview coming off the USC visit or UCLA we wouldn't be having this kind of reaction.

Here I think distance will be a problem and yes I hope I am wrong. Just that this being the first trip that is more than an hour from his home. Would love to get him.
Woah dude, you can't say that he might go somewhere else. Bass and his drones might hear you.

This guy does a lot of Vol Images & almost 45 seconds after he posted this mock lineup Nick liked it. Sounds like he is still pretty excited about the prospects.

(EDIT: For the record both Haselwood, Eric Gray & Wanya liked it barely a minute after it was posted. Guess everyone is excited!!)

Strange, no Akpo!?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Iā€™ve long said Iā€™m not a fan of JUCO guys who didnā€™t produce in HS, not that it is impossible to bloom late, just not my preferred recruit.

On a personal note though, the exit interview was fantastic and he clearly loved it. If you canā€™t see the difference between this and a standard ā€œeverything was coolā€ exit interview, you probably just donā€™t follow recruiting that closely.

Very well spoken, and heā€™s got Tennessee in his mind. It will be interesting to see the conclusion the next couple of days of conversations lead him to

Iā€™ve long said Iā€™m not a fan of JUCO guys who didnā€™t produce in HS, not that it is impossible to bloom late, just not my preferred recruit.

On a personal note though, the exit interview was fantastic and he clearly loved it. If you canā€™t see the difference between this and a standard ā€œeverything was coolā€ exit interview, you probably just donā€™t follow recruiting that closely.

Very well spoken, and heā€™s got Tennessee in his mind. It will be interesting to see the conclusion the next couple of days of conversations lead him to
He did produce at high school, though. He didn't play until his senior season, but he totaled 86 tackles, 12 sacks, 19 TFLs, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, and three pass break-ups.

Really wish we could have gotten him to a game in decent weather in the fall. The game day experience is really what separates SEC football from the PAC-12. Coming to Knoxville in dark, wet, and cold December does not show us off at our best to a SoCal kid. Of course, many of our games this fall didn't show us off at our best either . . .

Love to have this kid. Big, athletic and instinctual...

Hard pull, but definitely sounds intrigued..

VN Store

Back