'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

Tennessee is another school that has become a player in this race. The Vols now have Robinson's former head coach Sheldon Felton on staff, and he was in the Robinson home recently too.

"Me and coach Felton have a different kind of relationship," said Robinson. "He would love for me to be at Tennessee, but overall, he just wants the best for me. He is not pressuring me at all to choose Tennessee.

"If I don't sign early, then I could take an official there in January. Jeremy Pruitt is rebuilding the program there and they have a lot of top recruits coming in."
- Simmons

Prob will post under something else. He wasn't gone for 5 yrs. some dumb excuse Sab or his old Crew on here would use. I think it was eric something that would lick his balls on this sight
I miss Cody. In fact, I think D4H is Cody. They’re equally entertaining.

I miss Cody. In fact, I think D4H is Cody. They’re equally entertaining.

Not sure I'd call d4h entertaining. He/she obviously is a troll or 'works for the company'. NOBODY is that friggin obtuse, has to be deliberate.

Reactions: KBVol
Prob will post under something else. He wasn't gone for 5 yrs. some dumb excuse Sab or his old Crew on here would use. I think it was eric something that would lick his balls on this sight
He was a douche when he was here under that screen name before. He didn’t change.

Why, Bass ? I know UT needs more DLs this cycle, but this kid is a grown a$$ man at DB that could possibly start at punt returner as a freshman. Give me all the DBs with mad ball skills
I think he's a fine player, but I'm hoping for someone like Eboigbe. Don't get me wrong, if Jammie waits until February I'd be happy to have him in this class, but when Jesse mentions a mystery recruit, I'm hoping for someone more exciting.

I think he's a fine player, but I'm hoping for someone like Eboigbe. Don't get me wrong, if Jammie waits until February I'd be happy to have him in this class, but when Jesse mentions a mystery recruit, I'm hoping for someone more exciting.
Yeah, if it's Eboigbe or even Bogle come on down, if not give me/UT Jammie all day

VN Store

Back