'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

He seems unlikely to come here but we could techinally double his salary. I think I read he makes 800,000 - if we start at Helton money (1.2 million) it wouldn't take much negotiating to get to 1.6 million.

Hm. Not sure how to respond to all fans hating their OC. Other than, it's simply not true? Memphis fans today are upset to be losing theirs, as a very easy example, but certainly not the only example. Not sure what you would base that on.... And not sure why you would assume a moderator is an unbiased opinion, or why unbiased would necessarily mean accurate. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

He didn't call plays. That is Norvell's baby. Never said fanbases don't like their QB coach, some do. But no one likes the playcaller. Dillingham worked for the City of Scottsdale until 2014 lol. Norvell dragging that sorry kid along.

But nothing like OSU. They've been putting up points for over a decade, they are now unhappy with 39 ppg this year and 45 ppg last year lol. I would also call that delusional.

As for mods, just read a reputable site, such as 247. They give professional, unbiased opinions. Meanwhile fans are, well, FANatics. The mod in this case gave basic stats and facts. OSU board members ignored them and only mentioned losses, losses where the TEAM gave up over 40 points regularly. That is difference between logic and irrationality.

Last edited:
Hubbs says he can't get anyone to say a deal has been offered but contacts, on both sides, admit there has been a lot of back and forth with Yurcich.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Everyone is reporting “move on...nothing to see here.” Which tells me this one is probably going to happen. If so, I would expect after their bowl game on the 31st. Going to be a long few weeks if i’m right.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Everyone is reporting “move on...nothing to see here.” Which tells me this one is probably going to happen. If so, I would expect after their bowl game on the 31st. Going to be a long few weeks if i’m right.
What bowl is Okie State in? Weedeater? Honda? Cherry? Even if it was a playoff game, they wouldn’t wait to announce it that long. Maybe ESD but if Yurchich is a big reason a player signs, that is shady. I don’t see weeks unless it’s a NFL guy who hasn’t officially been retained by then.

What bowl is Okie State in? Weedeater? Honda? Cherry? Even if it was a playoff game, they wouldn’t wait to announce it that long. Maybe ESD but if Yurchich is a big reason a player signs, that is shady. I don’t see weeks unless it’s a NFL guy who hasn’t officially been retained by then.
Isnt it normal for coaches to announce, wear the T for the press conference, but then put on the old teams stuff and work full time for them until after the bowl game?

Reactions: VolForLife83

Just read the article, I have to think this cat ain't leaving the man who multiplied his salary 8X and gave him his shot and is being successful to come here and maybe make it maybe not, maybe have athletes, maybe not. His next move if there is one is to be a head coach, not a lateral move, seems like there is some loyalty there...unless we offer him a mill then he might "not have to ask anybody"...........Have to say I always like the underdogs, David & Goliath type stories, and this guys story is intriguing.

VN Store

Back