The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

Zags are really good, looked like the better team. Great win there, we probably stole one.. Refs were making it hard too, but they beat them today too. Works for me.

Reactions: ttocswob
Uh. Guess your a glass half empty guy.

We beat #1 and you are complaining. What. Is this the second time we ever beat #1 in the country?

Bet you’d be upset at winning a $500B lottery because you lost that $1.3T one a few months ago.
Actually the 5th time. We beat Kansas in 2010 and Memphis in 2008. Before that in I think it was 1969 we beat South Carolina then before that it was Kentucky. Just throwing that out there, there was a graphic during game that showed this thats the only reason I know about USC and UK.

Admiral looks like he’s chiseled out of granite. I bet it’s no fun constantly banging into him. A few times it appeared to me the Gonzaga player avoided any contact making some space for Admiral. This team is tough.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I chalk that up to them being able to make tough shots. I’m not backing down on my opinion that we were not playing lazy today
Didn't mean to imply that they played lazy. Just felt like they couldn't stop them.

VN Store

Back