The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

Good half all around. Does seem eerily similar to the kansas game, though. Hopefully we can pul this one out

Guys this is what I talked about a few game back. Today's game is a broadcast of how to shut the Vols down.
Pack it down on our inside guys and let the Vols try to beat you from the perimeter.
As soon as some of our guys miss from outside they quit and tighten up.
Bones passes have started to look weak even.
Point guards better be able to shoot themselves back into the game...
SEC is going to be very very tough this year
Lighten up bro!
We are leading at half over the number one team in the country.

Reactions: Vol49er
Bowden is an excellent shooter, but he overthinks his open looks too much. He "aims" his shots too much imo

Reactions: Vols All Day
We’re very fortunate we’re up at half considering the weird lineup Barnes assembled.

I just imagine he's trying to be a bit more conservative. Keeping his best out of foul trouble for second half. Whereas Zags are already having foul trouble. Potential that this game gets rough second half, so I'd say it's not that bad...we are up at the half. I guess we'll find out if it pays off or not.

Reactions: Larkin
Pretty good half of basketball. Went through a cold spell but tough defense kept it close and allowed the Vols to retake the lead. Getting those late fouls on multiple Gonzaga players could prove pivotal in the second half.

I just imagine he's trying to be a bit more conservative. Keeping his best out of foul trouble for second half. Whereas Zags are already having foul trouble. Potential that this game gets rough second half, so I'd say it's not that bad...we are up at the half. I guess we'll find out if it pays off or not.
It’s a chess match. Barnes is setting up the second half well

Reactions: LucidZ

VN Store

Back