Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure - I have not watched Oklahoma or Ohio State play much if any, this season, but...I am pretty sure this will rank up there with the Peyton Manning debacle if Tagovaloa does not with the Heistman this year. The guy didn't even play much of the second halves due to his team being up by so many points. So, you punish him for being so good?!

More disclosure: I am not a Bama fan. Just sayin. Stats do not always tell the whole story.
Most of the experts said Tua will lose it because of how he played in the Championship game. His lack of time playing the whole game wasnt hurting him. But if he had played more full games it might have offset his poor play in that game. If he wins it now it would be considered an upset. At least that is the case from most of the stuff I have heard lately.

Welp, good night fellas. I leave it in your hands. Hire Briles and we ride at dawn

u17w83i.gif

Thank you all for the encouragement and prayers as we faced the hardest day of my life so far as we got my dad settle into his new home at the advanced memory care at Morning Point here in Chatttown. It had to be done my mom was really going down trying to care for him. I can now get some stress off of me as mom always calls me for help (which of course I don't mind). Been reading when I can and now hope I can get back to talking football with my Vol maniacs. lol
Prayers for you. I am in a holding pattern with my mother . Just had 3 surgeries and hasn't recovered mentally.
Your families are in our prayers.

Very good. Takes a bit more work to boil up water to then let it sit for 5 minutes steeping, but it’s worth it. I also use it for cold brew. Filtered water over the grounds and let it sit for 24 hours before plunging. Deeelish.

But normally I use the old-school percolator.

Do you have to use specific beans for cold brew?

Do you have to use specific beans for cold brew?
No, it’s more about how you grind them up. You can use standard ground coffee from the store designed for drip machines, but that last cup will have some grounds in it. Have it ground a little coarser than drip and it will limit the grounds toward the end. I’ve used both, so it can work either way.

Reactions: zhangliao04
Hold on my friend. Hold on to your memories. Miss my dad. The other night I had a dream. Rarely even know of dreams. We were playing golf. Got three holes in. Seemed so real. Cool in a weird way. Seemed like it really happened. Sorry for going on. For all y’all who have loss, prayers and love.

If it felt real to you then it really happened, on an astral plane that we don't understand and rarely get to visit. You're extremely lucky - it's his way of saying goodbye to you IMO.

Reactions: SmokinBob
1. Tua
2. Kyler
3. Haskins

Ive watched almost all of Oklahoma's and Alabama's games this season. Both had great seasons, but the argument for Kyler is because of the gaudy statistics he put up. Tua is behind Kyler in some passing metrics because he could sit with most of Alabama's games being done as competitive contests by the 4th quarter. Should not be punished for that. And of course we know about the vast difference between SEC and Big 12 defenses. Yet Tua is still within 1 standard deviation in pretty much every metric I looked at where he trails Kyler.

Still hope the gumps lose against Oklahoma though. This is the best offense Alabama will face all year.

Thank you all for the encouragement and prayers as we faced the hardest day of my life so far as we got my dad settle into his new home at the advanced memory care at Morning Point here in Chatttown. It had to be done my mom was really going down trying to care for him. I can now get some stress off of me as mom always calls me for help (which of course I don't mind). Been reading when I can and now hope I can get back to talking football with my Vol maniacs. lol
All the prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back