'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

Do you think this post is good or bad for UT?
My take on the Dec 5 tweet is that it's simply a general response to tweeters urging him to pick the school they want, saying he's going where HE wants. Per reliable insiders, his commitment is more solid than ever after his Nov-24 weekend visit. And I think his Dec 4 tweet implies that.

Last edited:
My take on the Dec 5 tweet is that it's simply a general response to tweeters urging him to pick the school they want, saying he's going where HE wants. Per reliable insiders, his commitment is more solid than ever after his Nov-24 weekend visit. And I think his Dec 4 tweet implies that.
I think you are correct, but why post it? Seemed like a smear in the face.

I think he means Justin lol
Oh. Maybe so. I don't think Justin meant any disrespect to any schools or fans tweeting him. I think his Dec 5 tweet makes sense. Imo, fans tweeting at recruits trying to convince them to pick a certain school are wasting their time and energy. I doubt their tweets have much if any influence.

Last edited:
Oh. Maybe so. I don't think Justin meant any disrespect to any schools or fans tweeting him. I think his Dec 5 tweet makes sense. Imo, fans tweeting at recruits trying to convince them to pick a certain school are wasting their time and energy. I doubt their tweets have much if any influence.
I would agree, except that when they do have influence, it's not in the way that the super cool guys tweeting at recruits think it does. I look in the comments of some of these guys' tweets and just shake my head.

VN Store

Back