Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Somewhat tangential, but guess who had Brown Stew Chicken, rice and peas, and fried plantains tonight?!

Rice and peas made with coconut milk, the right way??? Believe it or not, we went through those 10 boxes of patties. Believe it or not, I have incorporated spinners in my red beans and rice recipe where I work. Off question, do you know if it’s possible to buy pimento wood? My brother and want to try our hand at jerking.

Waiting to announce it on a Friday is good strategy. Everyone is in a better mood on Friday, so when we realize it’s not briles or Freeze not ever was or we got turned down by 5 guys, Friday will make it all better

Rice and peas made with coconut milk, the right way??? Believe it or not, we went through those 10 boxes of patties. Believe it or not, I have incorporated spinners in my red beans and rice recipe where I work. Off question, do you know if it’s possible to buy pimento wood? My brother and want to try our hand at jerking.

🤔

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So question to see how similar this is to the gruden threads. If someone hears something that is anti freeze is it allowed to be shared or does that earn a gtfo like the gruden threads?

Was a super totalitarian time. A stain on the history of VN! Never seen anything like it.

People in the pro Gruden camp could make up things that were obviously 100% BS. It was against the rules to call it out in the Gruden threads.

I’m glad we’ve collectively bounced back (sort of).

Reactions: Alto1 and ChiefTKE
So question to see how similar this is to the gruden threads. If someone hears something that is anti freeze is it allowed to be shared or does that earn a gtfo like the gruden threads?
Don't think it's as bad as that one. If you dared to even doubt gruden, then you were forbidden!

VN Store

Back