'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

I'm employed full-time, run a side-gig that is contracted by multiple D1 schools' athletic departments, have toured internationally behind a drum kit, just got married, renovated a 200yr-old shotgun house, and make time to follow tennessee recruiting. the **** have you done with all your time?
Man, just put him on ignore. No reason to go full metal JACKETVOL on him.

You've been paying attention to this kid's recruitment for 5 years? Got too much time on your hands.

Lol this.

I have a full time job, started my own business, coach 2 teams, and I’m currently renovating my fathers house. Most of the time I post here I’m either dropping a deuce or on my very short lunch breaks. This is the biggest waste of my time but I do it because I’ve been going to games for 35 years and I bleed orange.

I could post what I’ve been told. I could post what I think happened, is happening and might happen. But I’m just going to be mocked and told I need help. So why bother. Look I get it. Everyone thinks no one knows anything. But you guys worship some posters and treat others like neighbor that keeps his yard messy. So why bother?

Dude Use the ignore feature. It’s so much better. Trust me.

So instead of concluding that your source in his camp was misinformed/wrong, you've concluded Auburn is paying him. OK. We know that Tennessee would never do anything like that, right?

How exactly has Tennessee been his dream school for that long? Is he not originally from Loganville? If he is, that's prime Georgia or Auburn territory.

Shut up. It was out of his own mouth. Auburn pays like no other. If you don’t know that then your head is up your butt. My bad, your head is up your butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: CreiveHallVol
TIFWIW, but my AU buddy told me yesterday that he has informed AU that he won’t be signing there...

Here’s where I’m at. I’ve been chatting with a dude that’s known OP since 8th grade. This isn’t sitting well with him either.

OP has been on campus probably more times than any other player in this class. The OV was a formality, it certainly wasn’t going to make his mind up or not, especially considering that many, including me, had heard this went down a couple weeks ago. I don’t think the cancelled OV is really the big deal it seems to be.

Secondly (according to the dude I’m talking to) this was the first known contact with OP AU has had since he was there for the UT game. I’ve maintained that this would happen at the last possible second if at all. I’m not ready to write this off yet.
giphy (2).gif

If we get to visit OP again, Pruitt just needs to review this years game with them. Specifically show him where Pruitt reads Ole Gus' mind on nearly every play.

I asked him how he knew Tennessee was Pappoe's dream school since middle school, and he said it was because he's been paying attention for longer than 2 months. He was in middle school a while ago.
Yeah, and if you paid attention to recruiting more than the last few weeks leading up to signing day, you would know that OP said a few years ago that Tennessee has been his dream school for a long time. It is a direct quote from the recruit himself. In the future, either follow recruiting for a longer period of time, or don’t post about recruiting.

But he wasn't in middle school 3 years ago. Dude said we had been his "dream school" since he was in middle school. I mean, putting stock in what a middle schooler says...whatever.

Maybe I'm wrong but couldn't there possibly be an interview where the kid said hes been a TN fan since middle school and that's his dream school?

Maybe I'm wrong but couldn't there possibly be an interview where the kid said hes been a TN fan since middle school and that's his dream school?
Tennessee Football: Vols Offer 8th-Grade Athlete Owen Pappoe | Bleacher Report

Here's the BR article about it. Brad Shepard does a great job covering our program.

Kid has great potential. Also someone in the comments section mentioned they can't wait for the day coaches start offering schollys to sonogram results. lol

I could post what I’ve been told. I could post what I think happened, is happening and might happen. But I’m just going to be mocked and told I need help. So why bother. Look I get it. Everyone thinks no one knows anything. But you guys worship some posters and treat others like neighbor that keeps his yard messy. So why bother?

Like I always say, f***'em if they can't take a joke..

Keep doing what you do, it IS appreciated!

Knew Auburn was going hard on the trail this year, but didn't know it would be this blatant. Gus is a desperate man.

We were 4-8 last year and 5-7 this season. The last decade has been a dumpster fire. Why do some posters have such unrealistic expectations for recruiting?

IMO, a Top 15 finish with two 5* players (Wright/Morris) would be outstanding.

Butch pulled back to back Top 5 classes. His first full cycle being one of those.

Pruitt absolutely can and should do that.

VN Store

Back