'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

A knock on Pruitt has been he can get involved with a lot of high level recruits, but he never finishes.

Butch pulled back to back Top 5 classes. His first full cycle being one of those.

Pruitt absolutely can and should do that.
He oversold the brand though. Now a lot of high school coaches and athletes have a negative association with the school. So many top recruits came here and disappeared. Gonna take time to reverse that

Butch pulled back to back Top 5 classes. His first full cycle being one of those.

Didn't he do that by pulling like 32 players 2 years in a row? He went quantity over quality.

A knock on Pruitt has been he can get involved with a lot of high level recruits, but he never finishes.
What does this even mean? Do you expect him to get every single HS recruit he goes after? He is consistently one of the better recruiters in the country & give him at least 4 years to get a full slate of players he recruits & we will judge him then.

Any truth to the rumor that it was orchestrated by Kirby that you have heard?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

butch brought in top 5 classes because A. there wasn’t a 25 hard count. B. there were a bunch of highly ranked legacies that would have attended UT regardless of who was coach. two luxuries Pruitt doesn’t have.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
butch brought in top 5 classes because A. there wasn’t a 25 hard count. B. there were a bunch of highly ranked legacies that would have attended UT regardless of who was coach. two luxuries Pruitt doesn’t have.
Most services only count your top 20 (Rivals I think) its more the legacies that gave him the bump but he did have a couple of quality classes that he couldnt develop very well that still went on to NFL careers.

AV also said he was a silent and a lock. Nothing against AV, I appreciate his info and believe he's legit and sharing good info. But that info changes, that's recruiting. Couple days ago OP was a silent and a lock and last night he became a lock to Auburn and cancelled his OV to UT. What's to say things won't change again? They will.

Maybe your right but I doubt it

Gus brought the bagmen or total BS. We have 2 weeks to flip him. Hopefully Pruitt and Wayna can do it.

Not true. He was highly successful recruiting at Alabama, FSU and Georgia. Pruitt had 2 months here before his 1st class. He pulled some strong recruits in the final hour. The difference thus far is that the other schools were ranked, relevant and winning. Let’s see how this class fares...it may not be top 10, but it will be up there.

AV also said he was a silent and a lock. Nothing against AV, I appreciate his info and believe he's legit and sharing good info. But that info changes, that's recruiting. Couple days ago OP was a silent and a lock and last night he became a lock to Auburn and cancelled his OV to UT. What's to say things won't change again? They will.

Didn't he reschedule the OV? In Pruitt I trust.

I could post what I’ve been told. I could post what I think happened, is happening and might happen. But I’m just going to be mocked and told I need help. So why bother. Look I get it. Everyone thinks no one knows anything. But you guys worship some posters and treat others like neighbor that keeps his yard messy. So why bother?
Yo, we appreciate everything you, AV, marker, LAVol, and I know there’s at least one other for all the info you guys bring. Don’t let the foolish ones on here that have nothing better to do than to damper people’s names and get other hot n bothered. Most of us believe you guys and you might have other sources than the others that know different things. Hell you might be a source. I can just speak for myself but I love the info you and the others bring. Thank you. Keeps this stuff interesting on off seasons

One thing to keep in mind is some of the finds he had late last year (i.e. Jordan Young - yes I know he didn't get him either). Gotta trust Pruitt's evaluations and ability to find SEC caliber players

Reactions: volsagain

VN Store

Back