'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Being condescending is not what I am doing. Giggling hysterically at over reacting posters on a website is what I am going.
Nope.

That was condescension at its finest/worst
Dang. Does it really matter if what number choice they are? I've lived around GA fans my whole life and thought they were a bunch of crybabies, but some of y'all are pathetic. How does anyone really know how serious they were about Hugh Freeze? In 2 years there will be another batch of "hot" names and Freeze may or may not be an afterthought. Yurcich is a good coach, Brown is a good coach, Briles is a good coach, Enos is a good coach, Chaney is a good coach. All of them are better coaches when they have a room full of good players. Not so much when playing with someone else's leftovers. Buyouts and contract details are why they have agents. It ain't coming out of our pocket. One genius claims UT is 95% done with a deal. If he is half right they are 47.5 % there and 50+ % of y'all will think it's the worst hire ever. Fulmer knows who they want, Pruitt knows who they want, the guy they want knows who they want. Everyone else is pissing in the wind.

Did you know 78% of statistics on message boards are made up on the spot just to support the posters theories?

John Brice reporting we're going after;

OK St OC Mike Yurich
Troy HC Neal Brown
Houston OC Kendall Briles
an Unnamed SEC OC who isnt Dan Enos

If UT couldn’t get past Freeze’s history, I doubt they’d consider Briles because he was at Baylor during their scandal. That makes me doubt Brice’s list.

Basilio has also tossed around Chaney and the OCs at SCar and VU. Perhaps one of them is Brice’s unnamed guy.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
John Brice reporting we're going after;

OK St OC Mike Yurich
Troy HC Neal Brown
Houston OC Kendall Briles
an Unnamed SEC OC who isnt Dan Enos

Out of the all the current OC in the SEC , who would Pruitt realistically go after?? This is in regards to the “Unnamed SEC OC”

Alabama - No current OC
Auburn - No current OC
Arkansas - Joe Craddock
Florida - Billy Gonzalez/John Hevesy
Georgia - Jim Chaney
Kentucky - Eddie Gran/Darin Hinshaw
LSU - Steve Ensminger
Mississippi State - Luke Getsy
Missouri - Derek Dooley
Ole Miss - Phil Longo
South Carolina - Bryan McClendon
Texas A&M - Darrell Dickey
Vanderbilt - Andy Ludwig

I only see 3 that I would consider....Jim Chaney , Bryan McClendon, and Eddie Gran

I'd be okay with this hire. Hopefully it translates to the SEC. But whoever we hire whether its Freeze, Yurich (spelling), or Larry Scott. They will have to rebuild and focus on the trenches if they want to be successful.

i don't think we have a shot with Crouch. but if we did, i think with OP off the board, it makes some sense now to look at Crouch at LB more.....

Reactions: bignewt
I'm just ready for a recuriting class that our staff has actually had time to develop relationships with.

Should not be an issue with this class to be honest. They have been recruiting these kids for a couple years or more already so the relationships are there so not an excuse.

Stability and Wins are going to be what we need going forward.

Should not be an issue with this class to be honest. They have been recruiting these kids for a couple years or more already so the relationships are there so not an excuse.

Stability and Wins are going to be what we need going forward.

Don't agree. They have may have relationships but its been spread out at other schools. That doesn't count.

Let’s see. I am gonna go ahead and take a stab “in the dark” that it will be reported that today at some point our coaches were in Charlotte recruiting this morning.

Validated. Again.

On Thursday, Tennessee saw a pair of priority targets in Charlotte, as Chris Rumph, Brian Niedermeyer and Kevin Sherrer were all in the area. The Vols visited 4-star wideout Khafre Brown and 4-star athlete Quavaris Crouch. Tennessee is still in a good position for Brown, but it’s unclear if he’ll sign in December or February. Meanwhile, the Vols are still fighting with Clemson and Michigan for Crouch, running third according to sources.
-Simonton

These guys don't need my advice when it comes to recruiting, but if we're still "running third" this late in the game, I'd think our time and efforts would probably be better spend elsewhere.

VN Store

Back