Tennessee Vols have settled on unknown candidate for offensive coordinator position

Funny-Monkey-Smoking-And-Making-Angry-Face.jpg

Reactions: dduncan4163
Just listened to John Brice on Nashville radio. Hearing him say how close the CHF hire was then hearing him say that we've now "hit the reset button" on the search sucked the last bit of give a crap I had left right out. Wake me up when this annual nightmare is over...again.
I know how you're feeling Hoss

Reactions: GoBears
Not to bring any level of attention to this conversation but maybe they aren't announcing today because it's a national day of mourning! Just a thought!
My stepdaughter goes to Texas Women’s U and they closed the campus. Course that was ordered down from Governor Abbott.

Its been that way ever since the morans at TN pushed Fulmer out and hired a no name loser to take his place.

The downward spiral of the Fulmer years and the ensuing mess has been in my opinion a result of the structural change that took control from the Athletic Director and placed it into the hands of the President and BOT. Once there was no longer the Fulmer/Dickey/Johnson connection, it opened the door to influence from more AD “outsiders,” to include BOT member and powerful boosters.

The downward spiral of the Fulmer years and the ensuing mess has been in my opinion a result of the structural change that took control from the Athletic Director and placed it into the hands of the President and BOT. Once there was no longer the Fulmer/Dickey/Johnson connection, it opened the door to influence from more AD “outsiders,” to include BOT member and powerful boosters.

Completely agree

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back