Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

So for all those that are bashing Hooker, can younactually refute anything he says here? Is he wrong?
That's the point of ad hominem attacks, attack the messenger to undermine or discredit his message, when you can't or don't want to try to refute the message on its merits.

So for all those that are bashing Hooker, can younactually refute anything he says here? Is he wrong?
He says " Lindsay took the Kansas job over the Tennessee job...." That's BS, Lindsay was never offered the TN job! Hooker is the worst sports writer in Tennessee

Woke up to a few interesting messages 😊

Just stop, it's no longer funny or entertaining. Taking advantage of the abused and battered like this...

And Ill throw out the fact you LIED about naming your source id it wasn't announce by Saturday.

Mod times to eliminate this troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johncarter53
Haha, just like the Gruden threads. There are other threads with better and more solid information with less traffic. People know what this thread is all about, but here they are saying "just stop"...." Delete this stupid thread".

Yaw cray cray.

Only Pruitt can end this thread:
Option 1: announce OC
Option 2: commitments from Wright, Pappoe, and Gray would make everyone forget about an OC for a week.

Woke up to a few interesting messages 😊
I bet.
rxmindme.jpg

Sorry, I fell back asleep. Apparently Sexton cares less about his alma mater than I even thought before. We need tk never trust him again.

Sorry, I fell back asleep. Apparently Sexton cares less about his alma mater than I even thought before. We need tk never trust him again.

Ha so now the hold up is Sexton? Come on man. Yesterday you were saying you heard it was the admins messing it up due to the HS thing. Lets face it. You know as much as any of the rest of us do. If you are indeed being given information its all bogus. You can bet your *ss if we had a deal with an OC that it would have already been leaked and had to be announced. Remember this is UT where we do background and hair checks on urinal patrolmen.

Reactions: Titan05
I thought we all knew not to trust him after the last coaching search. This is not new news. You are going to have to do better than state the obvious.
You are so right. I was just trying to relay that I am hearing he is more of the problem than the administration. Sorry.

VN Store

Back