'19 GA ILB Trezmen Marshall

Finally, Tennessee inside linebackers coach Kevin Sherrer was with Trezman Marshall as Tennessee continues to make a real push there. This appears to be a Tennessee and UGA battle with the Dawgs trying their best to land Nakobi Dean, too. Georgia didn't see many prospects last week as it prepped for Alabama, but we were told that they set their sights on Dean before they checked in on Marshall.
VQ

Like I said I WANT to be wrong. I hope that I’m wrong. I’d like to be wrong about Marshall and “Toot toot.”
You were very WRONG yesterday in all kinds of ways. Mebbe you can string that losing streak a lil? 😉

Did you unblock me yesterday just to respond to me? I tried to reply to something you posted a few days ago and couldn’t.
Never have blocked you...no reason. Might have been a post that was deleted. The block feature doesn’t prevent the blocked from responding fwiw.

Never have blocked you...no reason. Might have been a post that was deleted. The block feature doesn’t prevent the blocked from responding fwiw.

You posted something about being a Bears fan and I thought maybe that would finally be the bridge to end our hate. But it wouldn’t let me respond.

You posted something about being a Bears fan and I thought maybe that would finally be the bridge to end our hate. But it wouldn’t let me respond.
Hate’s on your side brother. Appreciate any perspective on the Bears.

I’m a fellow fan. Finally have a team to cheer for. Nagy should run away with the Coach of the Year. Mitchell is a completely different player this year.
Growing pains for Nagy in that Giants game. That timeout before the half had me cussing. But them rallying to tie in miraculous fashion made me honor a self promise to give them a pass. Also quibble with the over protection of Trubisky’s shoulder, but after that run of Trestman and Fox? Very stoked with Nagy and the future along with the present.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Growing pains for Nagy in that Giants game. That timeout before the half had me cussing. But them rallying to tie in miraculous fashion made me honor a self promise to give them a pass. Also quibble with the over protection of Trubisky’s shoulder, but after that run of Trestman and Fox? Very stoked with Nagy and the future along with the present.

I have no issue with protecting him. All we have to do is win 1 out of the next 4 to make the playoffs regardless of what the rest of the division does. Fox was a massive disappointment. I couldn’t wait for him to be gone. Mack has been worth every dime and pick.

I was sitting in a bar in downtown Chicago for NFL week 17 Bears Packers in 2013. Bears win and they are in playoffs. GB converted several 4th downs and scored at end of game to win to eliminate Bears. Never heard so many F Bombs in my life. Lol

I was sitting in a bar in downtown Chicago for NFL week 17 Bears Packers in 2013. Bears win and they are in playoffs. GB converted several 4th downs and scored at end of game to win to eliminate Bears. Never heard so many F Bombs in my life. Lol
The Super Bowl against the Colts. I threw the remote at the tv and busted the screen. Wasn’t my tv. All we had to do was run the dang ball and control clock.

Wife was at the Bartman Game. She doesnt like to talk about it. I didnt know her at the time

Reactions: butchna
I have no issue with protecting him. All we have to do is win 1 out of the next 4 to make the playoffs regardless of what the rest of the division does. Fox was a massive disappointment. I couldn’t wait for him to be gone. Mack has been worth every dime and pick.
Scared my wife yelling when the Mack trade was announced. She ordered me a Mack Bears jersey during the Packers game. It’ll prolly end up being the right decision with Trubisky, but trying to steal two games with Daniel before the Rams? Rest of the division cooperated Sunday but I don’t rest easy with a 1 1/2 game lead over the Vikings with them and Aaron Rodgers coming up.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Saints and Rams are to good to advance in NFC. Just nice to know we should be 3rd in line.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back