Freeze to Liberty? (From football scoop so...)

He does have a connection to Liberty. I saw this last night and is good to watch if you are on the fence about Freeze.

Pruitt should tell him that if he thinks that is a better stepping stone than UT to go ahead and take it. We goin in a different direction.

Just because they are considering him, doesn't necessarily mean he is considering them.

I wouldn’t bet the farm on it. What makes you think UT cares that much about winning?

3JFT.gif

Freeze's redemption tour. Jerry Falwell is spinning in his grave. I suspect Hugh has greater aspirations than Liberty.

UT wants desperately to beat Vanderbilt, but knows it will take time to acheive the feat

Much less risk for Hugh if he goes to Liberty imo. He can definitely compete there. Given our history, he could work wonders here and we still go 5-7, and it ends up effecting him as a result. And I doubt he wants to be handcuffed by Malzahn.

This

When these coaching searches happen, my productivity sucks. I hope we can get this over with soon. If Freeze/Sexton are playing games then we might be forced to move in a different direction. I just hate that there is zero transparency here. If Liberty is at play in any of this than this is a bigger sh*& show than was anticipated.

Ha! Wait a second....Liberty?!? In evangelical town of Lynchburg is going to hire Hugh Freeze?!?

Psssshhh....next joke.

Evangelicals can be forgiving. We are not all Holier than thou Bible thumpers. Someone once said, "The well don't need a Physician." We are all flawed. With Freeze's renewed faith it might be a very entertaining idea for him and his family. Sometimes it's about the best fit.

I believe and have believed from the end of last week that Freeze was a deal in principal. I am willing to be that Sexton is telling him that he can get 2 mil and Pruitt is telling him homie don't play that.

Freeze wouldn't be here but for 1 year, why don't we get someone to stay at least 2 or 3 year's if he come here he will be gone by this time next year any way i am looking at the recruiting factor of it.

As one poster pointed out, at least we wouldn't have to play/coach against him. So I guess if there's a bright side, it's better than him taking a job in the SEC.

Great point, Will Friend's task will be that much easier.

In another thread someone just said there was a report Friend was going to Kansas, it's hard to keep up!
Lindsey is going to Kansas. I thought all along that UT should hire Enos, he is actually the best of the 3. Does anyone actually know if Freeze can recruit without handing out cash? Thing is, starting this past weekend, rumors that Bama OC is leaving and Enos is the next man now in line. Might have waited a week too late on Enos.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Just reporting options. Doubt he goes to Jerry Falwell's school. How does that interview go?

VN Store

Back