'19 TN DL Zion Logue (UGA Commit)

RebelGrove.com - Rivals250 DL Logue: "As of right now, I'm still committed to UGA"

While Georgia has held his commitment since July, Ole Miss is working to put together a late flip from the SEC East program, like they did last season with WR

Elijah Moore

"I'm a top priority for Ole Miss, and I like that,," Logue said about his feeling post-visit. "Words can only do so much, but when you have everyone here (in Oxford) saying 'we need you here, we need you here' it kind of sinks in. I've got an opportunity to come in and make an immediate impact. "

As for the rest of his schedule, Logue's got one set up with Georgia for the weekend before the early signing period, and seems set to take another next week.

"Tennessee wants me to come up there next weekend," Logue said about the plan. "I' told them I'd go, but I am probably not going to get anything out of it, to be honest."

He's scheduled to take the ACT next weekend, so that visit is highly in question.

Logue will sign on December 19th, and enroll in the summer.

Reactions: AaronUT
What the heck is this quote about?

“Tennessee wants me to come up there next weekend," Logue said about the plan. "I' told them I'd go, but I am probably not going to get anything out of it, to be honest."

Don’t want this guy. Go to Ga so Wanya and Darnell can pancake you for 4 years in a row

What the heck is this quote about?

“Tennessee wants me to come up there next weekend," Logue said about the plan. "I' told them I'd go, but I am probably not going to get anything out of it, to be honest."

Don’t want this guy. Go to Ga so Wanya and Darnell can pancake you for 4 years in a row
He has never had interest in us. His ACT is important at this point to get into UGA. His grades are good but this finals test is paramount to him getting in at uga.

Last edited:
Anyone have info on why this kid's attitude has changed? I thought we were in a decent place here? Maybe we are telling him to wait because we have interest in someone bigger and it's pissing him off?

Anyone have info on why this kid's attitude has changed? I thought we were in a decent place here? Maybe we are telling him to wait because we have interest in someone bigger and it's pissing him off?

i've talked with this kid and his mom before, back when his big offers were purdue and WKU. i'm not sure we were ever really in a good spot. i think the rub comes from us being terrible at football for a few years and still not finding it necessary to pursue an instate player like him. now that he's had a better senior year and other teams came calling, i don't think we ever stood a chance.

i've talked with this kid and his mom before, back when his big offers were purdue and WKU. i'm not sure we were ever really in a good spot. i think the rub comes from us being terrible at football for a few years and still not finding it necessary to pursue an instate player like him. now that he's had a better senior year and other teams came calling, i don't think we ever stood a chance.

I'm not shooting the messenger, but that makes a heck of a lot more sense if Butch Jones was the coach here still.

Reactions: SugarCC and StoVol
I'm not shooting the messenger, but that makes a heck of a lot more sense if Butch Jones was the coach here still.

i mean, he wasn't really on anyone's radar until like, 4 months ago. he thought he should have had UT knocking on his door a lot early because he's kinda in their back yard.

Reactions: volinbama256
Meanwhile, fellow UGA DL commit Zion Logue is listening to the Vols with a visit possibly this weekend. Some around Logue are encouraging the visit. Logue received a visit from UGA today and Tennessee is expected to be by later in the week. If the Lebanon native doesn’t make it to Knoxville this weekend, then all bets are likely off on a potential flip.
Price

VN Store

Back