'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

I need someone to confirm that his name is pronounced just like it appears and not some goofy spelling of Jamie. I will be disappointed if that were the case. No longer a take, if so.
You asking if he wears his name to be?

I need someone to confirm that his name is pronounced just like it appears and not some goofy spelling of Jamie. I will be disappointed if that were the case. No longer a take, if so.

It is a goofy spelling of Jamie. Jay-me.

Jammie-Robinson-by-Jeff-Sentell-Rising-Seniors-4_htyea8.jpg

If Jammie Robinson isn't the all-around best player at Lee County, he's at least the cherry on top of what has been one of the more dominating defending champions in some time. "We felt like we had a really strong team going into the summer," Lee County coach Dean Fabrizio said. "Obviously Jammie has added to that. He came in and earned the respect of his teammates here with his humble attitude and work ethic. While he has played outstanding on defense, he has probably made a bigger impact on special teams. He is as good a player in the return game as I have seen in my 25-plus years of coaching."

7. CB/RET Jammie Robinson, Lee County: Robinson had 11 tackles and broke up two passes in a 63-7 victory over Valdosta. For the season, Robinson has 35 tackles, two for losses, one interception and eight pass breakups. He is averaging 38.4 yards on kickoff returns and 32.1 on punt returns with three return touchdowns (not to mention three others nullified by penalties). A four-star prospect, Robinson is heavily recruited by South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn and Michigan. Lee County (8-0) is ranked No. 1 in Class AAAAAA.
POY Watch: Robinson making an impact for No. 1 Lee County

Jammie-Robinson-by-Jeff-Sentell-Rising-Seniors-4_htyea8.jpg

If Jammie Robinson isn't the all-around best player at Lee County, he's at least the cherry on top of what has been one of the more dominating defending champions in some time. "We felt like we had a really strong team going into the summer," Lee County coach Dean Fabrizio said. "Obviously Jammie has added to that. He came in and earned the respect of his teammates here with his humble attitude and work ethic. While he has played outstanding on defense, he has probably made a bigger impact on special teams. He is as good a player in the return game as I have seen in my 25-plus years of coaching."

7. CB/RET Jammie Robinson, Lee County: Robinson had 11 tackles and broke up two passes in a 63-7 victory over Valdosta. For the season, Robinson has 35 tackles, two for losses, one interception and eight pass breakups. He is averaging 38.4 yards on kickoff returns and 32.1 on punt returns with three return touchdowns (not to mention three others nullified by penalties). A four-star prospect, Robinson is heavily recruited by South Carolina, Georgia, Auburn and Michigan. Lee County (8-0) is ranked No. 1 in Class AAAAAA.
POY Watch: Robinson making an impact for No. 1 Lee County
But Tennessee isnt recruiting him hard!

Is he still a take and does he essentially replace kenyetta since its not looking good for him at the moment?

Is he still a take and does he essentially replace kenyetta since its not looking good for him at the moment?
Imo, better than KW and a Vol lock. Come on down, Jammie. Love big, physical DBs with mad ball skills. My 2nd favorite uncommitted potential Vol behind Wright and even ahead of my boy, Khafre

Reactions: Vol Main
Imo, better than KW and a Vol lock. Come on down, Jammie. Love big, physical DBs with mad ball skills. My 2nd favorite uncommitted potential Vol behind Wright and even ahead of my boy, Khafre
Vq said things have cooled with this kid earlier this week. But yes vol lock

VN Store

Back