Report: Top two candidates for OC are Lindsay and Eli Drinkwitz (Football Scoop)

Only thing I need to know about any ACC OC is how many wins against Clemson in last 4-5 years.
Well Clemson is 52-4 in the last 4 years including a National Championship and a few playoff appearances, so I don't know how valid this comparison is. Our OC's combined over the past 10 years are 4-26 against Bama, Florida, and Georgia. Surely Drinkwitz can't be that bad. UT will not hire Freeze because we are UT and make bad decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if they just promote a graduate assistant to the role.

Let me go out on a limb here. Butch had good offensive credentials during his pre-Head Coaching history. Maybe he would prosper as a O.C. since a H.C. apparently is too much for him.

Reactions: VFL2098
I’d rather have Lindsay than Drinkwitz. His offense has been buoyed by Ryan Finley who is really good.
Everybody’s offense is buoyed by good players. Why did Shoop suck here? No good players......

We won’t have any problem with B-ham I can assure you of that. Fulmer and Freeze have a decent relationship from years past.

I know for a fact that Freeze is in play. My guestimation is that if Freeze wants to come here, the job is his.

Post more.

Also, behind the scenes are we serious about football yet?

Reactions: Behr
I’d rather have Lindsay than Drinkwitz. His offense has been buoyed by Ryan Finley who is really good.

You know right? He did the same damn thing at Boise State and Arkansas State! Showed up right when their QBs turned up good! Don’t want any of that good luck shizz in K-Town.

Reactions: LoudOrange

VN Store

Back