Report: Top two candidates for OC are Lindsay and Eli Drinkwitz (Football Scoop)

I could definitely see Drinkwitz because he’s exactly what I think Pruitt would want in an offense

Reactions: JazzMaster001
You're right. We would be fools to want to hire someone who is WELL KNOWN for doing the damn job they're being hired to do. That would be...heresy. Let's give another nobody the dream shot. UT where your coaching dreams come true...or not...eff it. You gonna get PAAAAID.
Only thing I need to know about any ACC OC is how many wins against Clemson in last 4-5 years.

You're right. We would be fools to want to hire someone who is WELL KNOWN for doing the damn job they're being hired to do. That would be...heresy. Let's give another nobody the dream shot. UT where your coaching dreams come true...or not...eff it. You gonna get PAAAAID.

Well you certainly were triggered, weren’t you

Reactions: BloomuVol
From all the news I read, Footballscoop is the only news source reporting as much. A lot of Hugh Freeze talk going on across all sports news outlets. I think if UT can get B-town to buy in and allow Freeze to coach in the SEC again, it will be a done deal.

Reactions: OneVolNation
From all the news I read, Footballscoop is the only news source reporting as much. A lot of Hugh Freeze talk going on across all sports news outlets. I think if UT can get B-town to buy in and allow Freeze to coach in the SEC again, it will be a done deal.

We won’t have any problem with B-ham I can assure you of that. Fulmer and Freeze have a decent relationship from years past.

I know for a fact that Freeze is in play. My guestimation is that if Freeze wants to come here, the job is his.

VN Store

Back