'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

While I am not sold on OP being a Vol I would say this is more of an indication of To’oto’to being out and the fact our LB group is horrible.

Reactions: MadWorld and KBVol
Big kid that moves well. Good vision. See the developing creases. Works for Lbs as well as Rbs.

Already looks more physical than DK.

We must be in on some pretty good players at that position. Or they feel really good about Banks potential.

This kid looks like a legit take.

Idk if this kid necessarily plays IlB. At 6’ and running a 4.46 you bet him on the roster regardless. He could play safety, star, lb, or even rb. And if he blueshirts it’s a steal

insfi7phc9cnwmxmisdy

6' 217lbs
Dyersburg, TN
(Dyersburg)

Christopher Russell, Dyersburg, Inside Linebacker
Christopher Russell, 2019 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com
Christopher Russell on Hudl

Dang kid is like a missile on midseason defense highlights. We need that speed at Lb. He looks shot out of a Cannon once he locks on a target

Idk if this kid necessarily plays IlB. At 6’ and running a 4.46 you bet him on the roster regardless. He could play safety, star, lb, or even rb. And if he blueshirts it’s a steal

Why can he not play ILB?

Watched this guy play this year. He loves to hit you. He doesn’t mind getting dirty with the best of them either. I would love for him to come on. He is quick, fast, and strong. He can cover from sideline to sideline. This is the reason Tennessee offered. I have talked to some of his family, and they are excited. He is excited. Very talented young man. Auburn offered as well. Secretly, he is a Tennessee fan. 🍊🍊💥💥

Watched this guy play this year. He loves to hit you. He doesn’t mind getting dirty with the best of them either. I would love for him to come on. He is quick, fast, and strong. He can cover from sideline to sideline. This is the reason Tennessee offered. I have talked to some of his family, and they are excited. He is excited. Very talented young man. Auburn offered as well. Secretly, he is a Tennessee fan. 🍊🍊💥💥

So vol?

Let me say this. He has been a vol fan for a while now. He loves orange. His dad loves orange. He loves Pruitt. The family loves Pruitt. He loves to win. It has been all that he talks about at home is the Vols, since the offer. I’ll say he is all vol. the family would love to watch the big orange in Knoxville according to mom.

VN Store

Back