'19 **Class of 2019 Tennessee Commitments**

I appreciate all the info bro. You get a chance go watch him play in Cookeville in a few weeks from now. Then get back with me bro.
And I appreciate the passion you have for in-staters, I really do...nothing at all wrong with that. It's just that times are changing around the Big Orange, and we are now looking to sign the best football players in the country, and the days of signing kids just because they are in-state are over.

Also, I may just do that, IF they make it to Cookeville. I always enjoy watching good high school football.

And I appreciate the passion you have for in-staters, I really do...nothing at all wrong with that. It's just that times are changing around the Big Orange, and we are now looking to sign the best football players in the country, and the days of signing kids just because they are in-state are over.

Also, I may just do that, IF they make it to Cookeville. I always enjoy watching good high school football.
Hey Man check out Christopher Russell 6' 2" 220 lb MLB/RB on Hudl.

Hey Man check out Christopher Russell 6' 2" 220 lb MLB/RB on Hudl.

Reading through the recruiting threads, sounds like we are in on several good players. Does anyone think some of our current commits will be asked to look else where?

Reading through the recruiting threads, sounds like we are in on several good players. Does anyone think some of our current commits will be asked to look else where?
I’ve seen speculation by supposed people in the know that a few will be. No one really knows for sure at this point until some dominoes start falling.

I reviewed the 2019 recruits from the state of Tennessee and was surprised at what I saw. There are thirteen 4-star recruits all who have verbally committed. Tennessee has only one of the thirteen. Do we have any solid chances to flip any of these recruits ?

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I reviewed the 2019 recruits from the state of Tennessee and was surprised at what I saw. There are thirteen 4-star recruits all who have verbally committed. Tennessee has only one of the thirteen. Do we have any solid chances to flip any of these recruits ?

Best place to look is in the individual threads for each player. That's where you should be able to find the most detail.

Pappoe and Gray, I believe both will be EEs too, what about Brown?

Well, neither are committed to us publically. I can't speak to whether or not they are EE's off the top of my head, but if that information is provided once they announce their commitment to us then I'll include it in the OP.

Well, neither are committed to us publically. I can't speak to whether or not they are EE's off the top of my head, but if that information is provided once they announce their commitment to us then I'll include it in the OP.
Gray and Brown are pretty much locks. Pappoe is probably 50-50.

Dude, we have the #1 LB in the country from the JUCO ranks committed; and we are right in the mix for Owen Pappoe and Henry To'oto'o, two of the top HS LBs in the country. So, you want us to slow down our recruitment of those two ALL AMERICANS, and pick up the interest on All Dyersburg? No offense, especially to the kid...but, come on, man! Think about what you're saying!!! We didn't let anyone from Dyersburg "get away".
Big time talent can slip through the cracks. Russell was just moved up to a 3 star. Tennessee offered him yesterday. He ran a 4.46 timed by UT. He also has offers from
Memphis
Auburn
Arkansas
Georgia Tech

Big time talent can slip through the cracks. Russell was just moved up to a 3 star. Tennessee offered him yesterday. He ran a 4.46 timed by UT. He also has offers from
Memphis
Auburn
Arkansas
Georgia Tech
Good for him; happy to hear that for the kid. He's still not Owen Pappoe or Henry To'oto'o.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He is listed as a LB but some schools are recruiting him as an athlete.
Both of my brothers have seen him play. They say he is good. They say they're not sure he can play in the SEC, but he is a really good HS football player. As you said, players fall thru the cracks every year. I'm interested to see where he ends up.

Memphis
Auburn
Arkansas
Georgia Tech

Where are you seeing that the Vols offered? I can't find it anywhere...

Where are you seeing that the Vols offered? I can't find it anywhere...
Auburn offered 2 weeks ago and 24/7 is the only site that shows it. They suck at updating things. He told me himself. Alabama has called twice in the last week. My guess is Auburn at this point but we will see.

According to a lot of VN experts Tennessee 4 stars are Alabama/Georgia 2 stars .

VN Store

Back