Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

How did you all do in the Senate? Particularly your boy there in Florida

Interesting theory and I am kind of surprised that Trump has not embraced it, himself: The Senate elections WERE about him, but the House elections WERE NOT about him.

Has a certain Trumpian logic to it.

Interesting theory and I am kind of surprised that Trump has not embraced it, himself: The Senate elections WERE about him, but the House elections WERE NOT about him.

Has a certain Trumpian logic to it.
He’s full of it but it would give me pause for concern if I were a democrat. So the state wide ones he won? Kind of like a presidential election right?

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Not particularly, but I don't think the entire party is defined by a few outliers just as I do not think that all Republicans are represented by the guy that ran over the lady in Charlottesville.

Yea a mentally unstable nut who wasn’t elected to office nor is a fake news “pundit” for CNN or MSNBC. Lol. Great analogy.

"Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up" Am I right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/index.html

Ivanka Trump last year used a personal email account to discuss or relay official White House business, according to emails released by a nonpartisan watchdog group.
The Washington Post reported Monday the White House conducted an investigation into Trump's email usage and that she used her personal email address for much of 2017.

Austin Evers, the executive director of American Oversight, said in a statement, "The president's family is not above the law, and there are serious questions that Congress should immediately investigate. Did Ivanka Trump turn over all of her emails for preservation as required by law? Was she sending classified information over a private system?"

Sorry if already being discussed in some other thread. Just got in. Football is over and basketball is in full force.

"Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up" Am I right?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politics/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account/index.html

Ivanka Trump last year used a personal email account to discuss or relay official White House business, according to emails released by a nonpartisan watchdog group.
The Washington Post reported Monday the White House conducted an investigation into Trump's email usage and that she used her personal email address for much of 2017.

Austin Evers, the executive director of American Oversight, said in a statement, "The president's family is not above the law, and there are serious questions that Congress should immediately investigate. Did Ivanka Trump turn over all of her emails for preservation as required by law? Was she sending classified information over a private system?"

Sorry if already being discussed in some other thread. Just got in. Football is over and basketball is in full force.

Precedent already set.

So she's to be assumed guilty, reviled, and despised? Some moron politician should lead his minions in maniacal chants of "lock her up" at every gathering?

No she’s build up good will toward the Jewish community and kids , she also doesn’t give you the shiver watching her head twerk around on camera .. she’s innocent . So let it be written , so let it be done . Next case !

So she's to be assumed guilty, reviled, and despised? Some moron politician should lead his minions in maniacal chants of "lock her up" at every gathering?

Has she tried to destroy evidence or does she have a history of corrupt, inept behavior? Is she Secretary of State? Does she sell uranium to Russia? Has she left Americans to die at the hands of Islamic terrorists? Does she take donations and funnel money through a corrupt “non profit” foundation? But yea if she has did anything wrong she should be held accountable.

Has she tried to destroy evidence or does she have a history of corrupt, inept behavior? Is she Secretary of State? Does she sell uranium to Russia? Has she left Americans to die at the hands of Islamic terrorists? Does she take donations and funnel money through a corrupt “non profit” foundation? But yea if she has did anything wrong she should be held accountable.
Yes, no, no, no, yes.

He’s full of it but it would give me pause for concern if I were a democrat. So the state wide ones he won? Kind of like a presidential election right?
No, not exactly. When you look at Governorships, it's a different story than in the Senate. Although, Republicans did win the two highest profile races for Governor in 2018 (Georgia and Florida), Democrats actually gained 7 Governorships overall in the 2018 election. Before the election, a Governorship advantage was held by Republicans 33 - 16 over Democrats with 1 Independent. The tally for Governors is now just 27-23 in favor of Republicans. Democrats picked up Governorships in the following 7 states:

1) Nevada
2) New Mexico
3) Wisconsin
4) Michigan
5) Kansas
6) Illinois
7) Maine

You should take note that 3 of those states that were just flipped by Democrats in Governor's races in 2018 (Wisconsin, Michigan and Kansas) were won by Donald Trump in the 2016 election. This is a VERY encouraging sign for Democrats in 2020... Trump will likely need to win one of three states - Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania, who now all have Democratic Governors. Losing Kansas, in particular, should be troubling for Republicans. Kris Kobach was the embodiment of Trump-ism.

Reactions: luthervol
So not really comparable. Not like she hid a private server, used it to send classified information, or tried to delete anything to cover her tracks.
Only an investigation can answer those questions. Hillary was cleared. We'll see if Ivanka is.

Lol. Hillary wasn’t cleared. The corrupt dims in the DOJ and FBI covered her mess up. I got a feeling Ivanka won’t break a sweat over this.
Sure she was cleared. You guys claim "innocent until proven guilty".....but with Hillary it's guilty even if found not guilty.

Sure she was cleared. You guys claim "innocent until proven guilty".....but with Hillary it's guilty even if found not guilty.

I don’t recall a trial. There was definitely enough evidence for one but the corrupt officials in the DOJ and FBI shut it down. “Ah she’s guilty but I don’t think it’s a big deal to even bother pursuing”.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
So not really comparable. Not like she hid a private server, used it to send classified information, or tried to delete anything to cover her tracks.
In light of what a big deal her dad made out of Hillary's e-mails during the 2016 campaign, does it make sense that Ivanka Trump took any chances at all with protocol? This speaks to an arrogance and a "rules are for those other people" hypocrisy.

I don’t recall a trial. There was definitely enough evidence for one but the corrupt officials in the DOJ and FBI shut it down. “Ah she’s guilty but I don’t think it’s a big deal to even bother pursuing”.
We'll just go with Trump is much more guilty than Clinton. Doesn't matter what investigations find or if there is ever a trial. Is that how it works?

We'll just go with Trump is much more guilty than Clinton. Doesn't matter what investigations find or if there is ever a trial. Is that how it works?

The only issue with that is there was a ton of evidence incriminating one and not much of any evidence incriminating the other. Guess what the difference is....

VN Store

Back