The Official Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Two pretty evenly matched teams. Both overall and against similar teams. It will come down to turnovers, big plays, and kicking game. This will be a good test of coaching staff to see if they can win in gameday with two pretty similar teams. I think UT will find a way to pull it out! May be OT or final drive kind of day. Homecrowd is important! Rock Neyland today!
Go Vols! 35-31 in OT!

Reactions: njvols
This game is huge for many reasons. Yes a bowl game but Pruitt about to flip some commits from other schools and after some big 5*.

Tennessee Vols head coach Jeremy Pruitt has done a good job on the recruiting trail during his first season on Rocky Top, but he’s really kicking it up a notch as the early signing period in December quickly approaches.

The Vols are building a lot of momentum with several key recruits, including linebacker Owen Pappoe and offensive tackle Darnell Wright.

Tennessee is also on the verge of flipping four-star running back Eric Gray from Michigan.

In fact, I wouldn’t be shocked if Gray is committed to UT by the end of the weekend.

Two pretty evenly matched teams. Both overall and against similar teams. It will come down to turnovers, big plays, and kicking game. This will be a good test of coaching staff to see if they can win in gameday with two pretty similar teams. I think UT will find a way to pull it out! May be OT or final drive kind of day. Homecrowd is important! Rock Neyland today!
Go Vols! 35-31 in OT!
Home crowd can be the difference today. Need Neyland rocking. A lot of recruits there today. Flip those 6 UGA commits...they’ve got enough athletes.

HOLD THOSE TIGERS!!! GO BIG BEAUTIFUL ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFENSE SAVES THE DAY, PICK SIX FOR THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN!

Reactions: FlVols
I’ve been tired of Missouri for a few years. We definitely owe them an a** whipping! It’s time to go out and play Tennessee football like we did last week and show them what we’re really all about !

GBO!!!

Reactions: FlVols
I think we can score on them the question will be how well will our defense hold them? That and turnovers will decide the game.

VN Store

Back