Trump losing it and lashing out at everyone

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/donald-trump-mood-pissed-white-house-intrigue/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/?refresh=1

He's pissed because the overseas trip went very poorly and made him look bad. Then he looks like a bossed around husband when Melania publicly asks him to fire an adviser. Now he's threatening to fire pretty much everybody, and looks fat and unhealthy. The investigation is winding down and he's worried about that.

The only thing keeping him going is his own ego. Meanwhile, the country is in danger due to his instability.

#Soon

I'm confused about the Melania thing. It's not like she's the first First Lady to be involved in firing someone from the WH. Hillary was involved in firing several employees from the WH travel office when Bill took office. So why is it a big deal?

Naturally.

Be honest. Haven't you at times wondered if he would just go full on infantile tirade?

I'm going to give you two responses to this. First the tongue in cheek response...

If you think Trump's actions are an infantile tirade, you've never seen the Bama fan base after they lose.

Now, we have that out of the way and onto the serious answer.

What the blue **** do you expect after Acosta has constantly and boldly continued to **** with the sitting President press conference after press conference after press conference? He got tossed once before for being an extreme douche. He got tossed again for being an extreme douche. You need to grow up yourself and stop acting like he's some lily white bastion of the freedom of the press and completely innocent in this situation. It was a matter of time before Trump finally snapped on him and I was glad to see it happen. If you were a politician and someone kept doing the same things Acosta did to Trump, you would have told him off by now too. If you were an adult, you'd actually admit what they are doing to the sitting President is wrong.

The majority of the media is going out of it's way to portray everything Trump is doing in a negative light and confront him at every opportunity they can trying to draw a reaction. Don't even try to claim they aren't partisan as **** with their loaded questions they ask day in and day out. I'm going to reach for the "but Obama" that I rarely do, but you and I both know the media by and large sucked Obama's dick for the eight years he was in office. He rarely got a complete hardball session from any so called journalist, but when he did it was professional by professionals. The closest Trump has gotten to anything professional was the 60 Minutes piece.

You really need to shut the **** up and grow the **** up with this nonsense. I can't believe a so called man in their 50s acts the childish way you do in starting these absurd threads.

I'm going to give you two responses to this. First the tongue in cheek response...

If you think Trump's actions are an infantile tirade, you've never seen the Bama fan base after they lose.

What the blue **** do you expect after Acosta has constantly and boldly continued to **** with the sitting President press conference after press conference after press conference? He got tossed once before for being an extreme douche. He got tossed again for being an extreme douche. You need to grow up yourself and stop acting like he's some lily white bastion of the freedom of the press and completely innocent in this situation. It was a matter of time before Trump finally snapped on him and I was glad to see it happen. If you were a politician and someone kept doing the same things Acosta did to Trump, you would have told him off by now too. If you were an adult, you'd actually admit what they are doing to the sitting President is wrong.

The majority of the media is going out of it's way to portray everything Trump is doing in a negative light and confront him at every opportunity they can trying to draw a reaction. Don't even try to claim they aren't partisan as **** with their loaded questions they ask day in and day out. I'm going to reach for the "but Obama" that I rarely do, but you and I both know the media by and large sucked Obama's dick for the eight years he was in office. He rarely got a complete hardball session from any so called journalist, but when he did it was professional by professionals. The closest Trump has gotten to anything professional was the 60 Minutes piece.

You really need to shut the **** up and grow the **** up with this nonsense. I can't believe a so called man in their 50s acts the childish way you do in starting these absurd threads.
Ditto. What he said. Preach on...!

Well sure, if he is surrounded by sycophants. It's when he gets around rational people with tough questions he loses his marbles.
Trump really didn't lose his marbles. If they are missing, it is because the Democrats stole them...….like they are trying to do with the elections in Fl and Ga.

Well sure, if he is surrounded by sycophants. It's when he gets around rational people with tough questions he loses his marbles.

Yeah, that's a common quality in builders of multi-billion dollar empires.

I get that some people don't agree with his party, political views, tactics, or style. It's just amazing to me that they also resort to insulting his intelligence or ability to handle himself. How many idiots do you know who can't handle themselves in a room of peers who have risen to the top of their profession or field? Could they also win a presidential race and claim all the successes the U.S. has seen in the past two years?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/donald-trump-mood-pissed-white-house-intrigue/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/?refresh=1

He's pissed because the overseas trip went very poorly and made him look bad. Then he looks like a bossed around husband when Melania publicly asks him to fire an adviser. Now he's threatening to fire pretty much everybody, and looks fat and unhealthy. The investigation is winding down and he's worried about that.

The only thing keeping him going is his own ego. Meanwhile, the country is in danger due to his instability.
Do you get paid to parrot CNN articles and post them here?It isn’t two minutes after I get a alert on my phone that you post the very same article,I don’t know who’s worse at spreading bs, you or the dullards at CNN. I don’t see you posting the article by Bob Woodward on CNN’s mental instability towards Trump.3FDFE808-A3BD-4E5E-882D-6D0DF1E01775.png

I'm confused about the Melania thing. It's not like she's the first First Lady to be involved in firing someone from the WH. Hillary was involved in firing several employees from the WH travel office when Bill took office. So why is it a big deal?

Weird way to argue something isn't a big deal when you cite someone doing it 25 years ago

It's just amazing to me that they also resort to insulting his intelligence or ability to handle himself.

DsAxJ1qWoAA1vqG.jpg

Because..... muh Trump

Reactions: FLVOL69

IMG_6655.JPG

Reactions: McDad
Trump winning reelection is beyond my ability to process. I'm still struggling with coming to grips with the fact that I live in a country that elected him once.
You voted for Obama twice .... voted for Hillary.....EVEN after she "colluded" with the DNC to screw your man Bern .... you should STFU

CNN is the liberal go to .... along with the race card
What people don't seem to realize is that the primary reason why CNN is picked on so much by Trump and his supporters is because they pride themselves in how "unbiased" and "moderate" they are. When in reality, they are just as left-wing as MSNBC if not more so.

And yet he is still better than Obama was or Hillary would have been.

Reactions: AirVol and FLVOL69
He’s still holding an ace card. He can declassify all the fisa docs and burn every last one of these Martha Fockers down.
I keep seeing some of you talk about the FISA warrants. What is stopping him from declassifying them? We all know if it would make him look good he would do it in a second. So perhaps this whole FISA thing is bs?

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back