Test

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
... just making sure we're still on here.

Is this thing on?
It sucks when I'm working on the server and then i don't see any posts in the football forum for like 5 minutes... makes me wonder if I screwed something else up. That's how my week has been. lol.

It sucks when I'm working on the server and then i don't see any posts in the football forum for like 5 minutes... makes me wonder if I screwed something else up. That's how my week has been. lol.
I hear ya

@Freak
What happened to my post where I pasted the photo of Arlington and made a comment about my dad saying to vote is not only a right, it’s also an obligation...?

@Freak
What happened to my post where I pasted the photo of Arlington and made a comment about my dad saying to vote is not only a right, it’s also an obligation...?
I deleted all the stuff in the recruiting forum about politics. It was starting to get nasty (not your post, obviously) I’d prefer to keep that forum lighthearted and good natured, and politics of any kind causes things to get sideways quickly.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have additional issues or would like to discuss further.

Vol_Freak@yahoo.com

Reactions: SmokinBob
I deleted all the stuff in the recruiting forum about politics. It was starting to get nasty (not your post, obviously) I’d prefer to keep that forum lighthearted and good natured, and politics of any kind causes things to get sideways quickly.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have additional issues or would like to discuss further.

Vol_Freak@yahoo.com
It's far from this. You hop over to read and comment and it's flooded with condescending posts about how bad all the other forums or posters are. It's so bad I go to click on a hudl of a recruit and then back out. Politics in there would probably help some of those people that think they're an NFL scout. Lol

It's far from this. You hop over to read and comment and it's flooded with condescending posts about how bad all the other forums or posters are. It's so bad I go to click on a hudl of a recruit and then back out. Politics in there would probably help some of those people that think they're an NFL scout. Lol
I frequent both. the PF has the RF beat by miles. last time I checked its still the only forum that comes with a warning instead of a description. and Freak has a sticky telling us to behave.

I frequent both. the PF has the RF beat by miles. last time I checked its still the only forum that comes with a warning instead of a description. and Freak has a sticky telling us to behave.
Im talking about the attitudes of some of the posters in the RF.

VN Store

Back