The Official Hillary Campaign Machine

Thanks for shoving Hillary down the peoples throat DNC. At least the RNC made it fair where the lowest common denominator gave us Trump.

That is why I identify as liberal and not Democrat.

Yeah and who exactly was your candidate of choice?

Obama left the DNC $24 million in debt. The Dims were broke, they were desperate to win at all cost and still couldn’t win. The deplorables defeated the devil herself.

Take out the slant and the only truth in the statement is the DNC was broke and in debt. Hillary bailed them out I guess and took over to an extent( yet to be determined). This explains why she(DNC) did not dedicate resources to key states.

They didn't have the money to reach voters.

Take out the slant and the only truth in the statement is the DNC was broke and in debt. Hillary bailed them out I guess and took over to an extent( yet to be determined). This explains why she(DNC) did not dedicate resources to key states.

Saudi Arabia's check bounce?

also that is BS because Trump had less money. a lot less. and pretty sure he made it everywhere.

Saudi Arabia's check bounce?

also that is BS because Trump had less money. a lot less. and pretty sure he made it everywhere.

You are such an idiot. What do you call BS on? The DNC was broke? Hillary bailed them out? Or Do you think they were just flowing in cash and just failed to spend the money in key states? Did I make any statement to the effect that Trump outspent Hillary or in any way say something positive about Hillary or something negative about that POS Trump in the post you responded to.

You are such an idiot. What do you call BS on? The DNC was broke? Hillary bailed them out? Or Do you think they were just flowing in cash and just failed to spend the money in key states? Did I make any statement to the effect that Trump outspent Hillary or in any way say something positive about Hillary or something negative about that POS Trump in the post you responded to.

I am calling BS that Hillary couldn't make it to some states because she didn't have enough money. If Trump could it do it on less, then so could Hillary.

presidential-campaign-spending-normalized.png

Reactions: 1 person
I am calling BS that Hillary couldn't make it to some states because she didn't have enough money. If Trump could it do it on less, then so could Hillary.

presidential-campaign-spending-normalized.png

I'm going to apologize for calling you an idiot. I never asserted that the reason she didn't go or "make" it to key states was because of money, I asserted that there were key states that needed more resources (money)to reach the voters. I hope you ran out of straw.

I'm going to apologize for calling you an idiot. I never asserted that the reason she didn't go or "make" it to key states was because of money, I asserted that there were key states that needed more resources (money)to reach the voters. I hope you ran out of straw.

no, you clearly stated that she did not commit resources to key states, not that there wasn't enough resources committed to those states.

frankly its more of an indictment on her arrogance than anything money wise.

Is this one of the many excuses Hilary trotted out in What Happened?

no, you clearly stated that she did not commit resources to key states, not that there wasn't enough resources committed to those states.

frankly its more of an indictment on her arrogance than anything money wise.

It was one of if not the most ever spent on a campaign but even that was not enough to overcome. I hope you didn't think that because I didn't say "didn't DEDICATE MORE resources" meant "Didn't COMMIT ANY". I'm not going to get into an OC debated about the meaning of words.
There were numerous factors as to her loss including character flaws and arrogance was one.

It was one of if not the most ever spent on a campaign but even that was not enough to overcome. I hope you didn't think that because I didn't say "didn't DEDICATE MORE resources" meant "Didn't COMMIT ANY". I'm not going to get into an OC debated about the meaning of words.
There were numerous factors as to her loss including character flaws and arrogance was one.

I think mostly it was people just tired of getting screwed by Democrats.

Eight years of abysmal growth and intentional division by Obama and the Democrats.

People were so tired of it that even Trump would do. Just not another lousy liberal.

This article, by itself, should send Armchair and his cronies screaming into the night.

DNC subversion of the democratic process.
Abdication of fiscal responsibility by Barak Obama and his campaign.
The same by Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

The craziness of DNC leadership should br enough to make you an independant.

Have you heard that DNC chair Perez rant? Geezus, that dude has serious issues.

This article, by itself, should send Armchair and his cronies screaming into the night.

DNC subversion of the democratic process.
Abdication of fiscal responsibility by Barak Obama and his campaign.
The same by Debbie Wasserman Shultz.

The craziness of DNC leadership should br enough to make you an independant.
¥

Attachments

• 753AE82D-C862-490F-8F1B-E6374D6DCFC5.jpg
    753AE82D-C862-490F-8F1B-E6374D6DCFC5.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
Pizza Map Podesta is worried about the rule of law
[twitter]https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/930913042480680966[/twitter]

I love the fact that she probably wakes up every morning thinking "How did I lose to this guy nobody had previously ever heard of in 2008, and then in 2016, when it was truly my turn, I lost to a reality TV star who had never previously run or campaigned for political office before, and said a multitude of things during the campaign that were supposed to 'doom' him?"

If Hillary Clinton was a professional sports franchise, she'd be the most overrated franchise in history, at least in terms of her reputation relative to "on field" performance. She has a small fraction of the political skill and instincts of her husband.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back