Slow erratic forum behavior?

I'm testing something. Can one of you having issues try clearing all your temp files again and tell me if there's any difference? Thx.

Thanks freak. Been good for me for the last hour or so. Will let you know if it comes back.

Got better for a while but now it’s back. Not constant it comes and goes now.

To be fair tonight might not be a good test case. Maybe let the wailing and gnashing of teeth ease up a bit.

Got better for a while but now it’s back. Not constant it comes and goes now.

To be fair tonight might not be a good test case. Maybe let the wailing and gnashing of teeth ease up a bit.
You're still getting the page reloads? Is that your main issue? Or is it laggy typing?

You're still getting the page reloads? Is that your main issue? Or is it laggy typing?
Not as much maybe only a couple of times. Mostly just laggy now and thus my comment on waiting it out due to the high board traffic tonight.

I'm testing something. Can one of you having issues try clearing all your temp files again and tell me if there's any difference? Thx.
This am, it's acting fine. Only happens during periods of heavy site traffic, ie game day.

Just adding my voice to the choir. Been getting this notification a lot. Happens when I’m trying to type a response and I lose it. 62FC392D-34D6-4536-B5DE-BBA80CA15518.jpeg

And soon after my last post, it's acting up again. Off to clean up my phone.

I have cleaned my phone and rebooted. VN, for now, is working wonderfully!

I hate being eTarded. Smh and lol

Just adding my voice to the choir. Been getting this notification a lot. Happens when I’m trying to type a response and I lose it. View attachment 173861
As I've mentioned to some others, make sure you've cleared your cache and temp files today. I tweaked a couple of things late last night that I'm hoping helped.

Reactions: BenGrimm
This am, it's acting fine. Only happens during periods of heavy site traffic, ie game day.
It will be interesting to see if this is related to game day traffic. In my mind, I'd be surprised if that's the case, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point.

It will be interesting to see if this is related to game day traffic. In my mind, I'd be surprised if that's the case, but I'm not ruling anything out at this point.
I cleaned my phone, finally figured out how on this S8+. VN is working like a dream now. So, in my case, it was apparently...me. lol

Page reloads, slow typing or both? I saw the occasional reload yesterday but can duplicate it today so far.

Page reloads, slow typing or both? I saw the occasional reload yesterday but can duplicate it today so far.
Both. Like I said in the post above it reloaded while I was typing that post. And it just did it again on this one.

Additionally today I did a reset on the iPhone instead of just a power off/on. I did a power cycle yesterday too.

Are to
Both. Like I said in the post above it reloaded while I was typing that post. And it just did it again on this one.

Additionally today I did a reset on the iPhone instead of just a power off/on. I did a power cycle yesterday too.
Are you running the latest iOS version?

FYI I just installed Firefox to see if it’s more stable. I’ll use both throughout the day and post back.

VN Store

Back