Malzahn’s future

Auburn was a paper tiger from the word go. It just shows the danger of a high pre season ranking. This is a crippling blow to war eagles because, let’s face it folks, they weren’t facing bama or the bulldogs.

Auburn was a paper tiger from the word go. It just shows the danger of a high pre season ranking. This is a crippling blow to war eagles because, let’s face it folks, they weren’t facing bama or the bulldogs.[/QUOTE]

Even in a win. Really. Still find away to put the vols down. What fan we have.

I live in a town where the High School Athletic Director here came from Auburn. Very close to Malzahn. The high school coach got his 300th last night and is retiring at the end of the high school season.

Word around town is, if Malzahn is gone, that’s our AD’s first call. Malzahn being from Arkansas and from and Arkansas high school.

Think he will cut his coordinators loose and buy himself a year.

Cant see them having the stomach to cut Gus with that buyout.

Auburn was a paper tiger from the word go. It just shows the danger of a high pre season ranking. This is a crippling blow to war eagles because, let’s face it folks, they weren’t facing bama or the bulldogs.

Even in a win. Really. Still find away to put the vols down. What fan we have.[/QUOTE].
Nice troll, pal. but you will have to do better to impress the wits on this board.

Reactions: VOLuntary
I live in a town where the High School Athletic Director here came from Auburn. Very close to Malzahn. The high school coach got his 300th last night and is retiring at the end of the high school season.

Word around town is, if Malzahn is gone, that’s our AD’s first call. Malzahn being from Arkansas and from and Arkansas high school.
That was the word at the end of last year then they gave him a new contract.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Hey mudhen. Get a little touchy when some one calls that dumb a** out don't ya. I'm pretty sure Nebraska is needing some fans right now.

VN Store

Back