2018 Ryder Cup

Rory running pretty hot. USA looks dead in the water so far. Spieth hitting it pretty well but everyone else somewhere between meh and terrible.

Should’ve paired tiger and Jordan to remember what it felt like to win one of these..

The year is 2048.

Sergio Garcia hasn’t touched a golf club since 2028, after blowing his club championship on 12 putt final hole. Captain Rory McIlroy uses a Captain’s Pick on him anyway. He goes 5-0-0.

A few weeks ago, I told people here at the golf shop that it wouldn't make a difference who we pick. We don't win over there. I said that I don't remember Tiger and Phil ever having made a difference in the Ryder Cup before , and that they wouldn't this year.

Way too many variables in four ball and foursomes to put it on one player. Those records can be deceiving. Tiger’s singles record is solid.

Way too many variables in four ball and foursomes to put it on one player. Those records can be deceiving. Tiger’s singles record is solid.
Not putting anything on one player. As far as Tiger goes, you have to pair him with somebody. The singles matches are just a small part. His overall record is 13-17-3.

Every U.S. Ryder Cup player in history , with a minimum of 15 matches and now under the age of 60, has a losing record, except Zach Johnson, with a record of 8-7-2. Hal Sutton is 60. His record was 7-5-4. For the next youngest with a winning record, you have to go back to the Tom Kite, Tom Watson, Lanny Wadkins era. Those guys are almost 70 now.

Phil is a douche for throwing Tom Watson under the bus at the 2014 RC. Hope this is his last playing one.

Phil is not a favorite in our house for many reasons, the largest being is ego. No way he plays in another one unless he suckers another captain into naming him to the team like he did Furyk. Karma is that there is a solid chance that his final Ryder Cup will have him losing both the matches he played in. I'll be cheering for Molinari during their match tomorrow. If they both play the way they have been so far, Molinari may only have to play 10 or 11 holes to take care of business.

Now we just have to wait to see how long it takes for him to be named a Ryder Cup Captain.

Phil is not a favorite in our house for many reasons, the largest being is ego. No way he plays in another one unless he suckers another captain into naming him to the team like he did Furyk. Karma is that there is a solid chance that his final Ryder Cup will have him losing both the matches he played in. I'll be cheering for Molinari during their match tomorrow. If they both play the way they have been so far, Molinari may only have to play 10 or 11 holes to take care of business.

Now we just have to wait to see how long it takes for him to be named a Ryder Cup Captain.

Hopefully, they will go with Freddy and Stricker before him.

Reactions: GBOx2

VN Store

Back