Pruit has lost this team

volberry

I knew the O line would struggle once sec play started. WVU destroyed the. UF has a wayyyyyyy superior d line. So why expect magic from the players. Then going for it on every 4th down is crazy. Then he loses his mind on them on the sidelines. Now it's a fumble and 1 play touchdown to open the half. 33-3. Pruit is a first year coach not realizing the team isn't loaded and expecting bama results. This year is over. And this will effect recruiting.

I knew the O line would struggle once sec play started. WVU destroyed the. UF has a wayyyyyyy superior d line. So why expect magic from the players. Then going for it on every 4th down is crazy. Then he loses his mind on them on the sidelines. Now it's a fumble and 1 play touchdown to open the half. 33-3. Pruit is a first year coach not realizing the team isn't loaded and expecting bama results. This year is over. And this will effect recruiting.

Did he ever have them?

I'm confused.

We don't want a coach that claps and pats his guys on the back after a bad play, but we also don't want a coach that yells and kicks a board when his players are lost in their heads.

Our fan base is a conflicted mess. Maybe if we were a positive, cohesive unit it might rub off on the team.

I'm confused.

We don't want a coach that claps and pats his guys on the back after a bad play, but we also don't want a coach that yells and kicks a board when his players are lost in their heads.

Our fan base is a conflicted mess. Maybe if we were a positive, cohesive unit it might rub off on the team.
Oh, shut up.

going to bed

Reactions: mudhen and FLVOL_79

Sad thing is WVU has a better Dline imo. And UF has abused us all night long

No doubt a lot of fans have quit on the team. Outside of a couple plays, the defense has played decent. The offense has basically put 23 points on the board for Florida. And have done zilch to help us (6 pts ain’t gonna get it done). I’m ready to see the second team offense - I don’t think it can get much worse (hides eyes)

Did he ever have them?
I agree. The players know they suck andthey know they're embarrassing the heck out of everyone. They're done, yes after game 4 they've quit.
Feel bad for them. Yes, Im ill they're starting on a SEC team and look like the HS JV team, but most of them only know disappointment. They dont know how to expect to win or have any leadership from the older guys. The younger guys may not buy in at this rate but until Butch's guys are gone Im not sure the mentality will change.

No doubt a lot of fans have quit on the team. Outside of a couple plays, the defense has played decent. The offense has basically put 23 points on the board for Florida. And have done zilch to help us (6 pts ain’t gonna get it done). I’m ready to see the second team offense - I don’t think it can get much worse (hides eyes)
And yet JG has thrown accurate deep balls. He had one horrible decision. QB sneak should have been called when they were backed up and when they had 3rd and short.

VN Store

Back