2019 Target List

Has more to do with McBride being a PG and James being a PG.
Yeah, but JJ can play 3 positions and Excel at all 3, imo. UT and Barnes could make it work and it would be glorious. I'm so pumped for basketball, now and in the near future

Yeah, but JJ can play 3 positions and Excel at all 3, imo. UT and Barnes could make it work and it would be glorious. I'm so pumped for basketball, now and in the near future
I know he can, but does he want to? I doubt Barnes discussed him playing anything other than PG, primarily.

I know he can, but does he want to? I doubt Barnes discussed him playing anything other than PG, primarily.
Possibly, but JJ seems to trust Barnes and would probably let Barnes coach him where ever he is on the floor. I think it's up to McBride and JJ is a Vol no matter what.

Possibly, but JJ seems to trust Barnes and would probably let Barnes coach him where ever he is on the floor. I think it's up to McBride and JJ is a Vol no matter what.
I thought I saw where McBride had a sweet outside shot.

So without attrition, 2019-2020 roster looks like...

PG: Jordan Bone/Josiah James
SG: Jordan Bowden/Lamonte Turner
SF: Yves Pons/Jalen Johnson/Davonte Gaines
PF: Grant Williams/John Fulkerson/Drew Pember
C: Derrick Walker/DJ Burns/Zach Kent

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
So without attrition, 2019-2020 roster looks like...

PG: Jordan Bone/Josiah James
SG: Jordan Bowden/Lamonte Turner
SF: Yves Pons/Jalen Johnson/Davonte Gaines
PF: Grant Williams/John Fulkerson/Drew Pember
C: Derrick Walker/DJ Burns/Zach Kent

It won't surprise me at all to see Fleschman get some limited minutes in 2019-20 to potentially get him ready to spell JJJ a bit in 2020-21.

VN Store

Back