Get out the beer and popcorn

Same people who supported Hillary are now concerned about classified information. LMFAO

Trump doesn't mind to share classified material. Just ask the Russians at the Oval Office celebration of the Comey firing, or dinner party military operations..

But it's OK because he declassified it afterwards.

Hey, if he can declassify national security info maybe he can order release of his tax returns under audit?

Has anyone actually ever seen proof of an audit?

Hey, if he can declassify national security info maybe he can order release of his tax returns under audit?

Has anyone actually ever seen proof of an audit?
His returns are sealed.

Doesn’t that just piss you off? Karma is a b!tch.

His returns are sealed.

Doesn’t that just piss you off? Karma is a b!tch.
Nah, Mueller has them. If they get released I imagine it will be in a report on financial crimes.. with... Wait for it...

Russians

So the Administration declassifies certain things, but not other things, related to the same investigation. I can not possibly conceive why...
If you are going to call the way DiFi handled the Ford allegation as political theater, which I still think it was, then call this exactly for what it is: political theater to discredit the Special Counsel by only releasing that which shows favoritism to Trump.

So what? FBI and DOJ have shown bias against Trump. But thats cool because MUH Trump right?

There was no Russian collusion. Trump has the authority to declassify information. Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information. Cry all you want but it doesn’t make these any less true

No crying.. I dont care, if Hillary is a criminal let her be accountable . Trump on the other hand may be able to ride it out a few more years, but I think he inevitably will face justice.

Forget LG - you're at least cool with the FISA application material being released I presume; particularly as a civil libertarian?
I'm fine with everything being released. I'm not fine with piecemeal snippets used to make the President look good. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back