The new and improved Tips and FAQ thread

Click on your avatar.
Go under Account Details.
And custom title

I dont have the option to click signature. Is it possible that becasue I am a new member that my account does not have the same options that members who joined before me have?

Does not work for me. Check my golf thread in the Endzone. My 2nd attempt and jhen said he did not get an alert.
Could be a couple of things. I think there's a limit to how many people or you can @ in one post. Could be something with him specifically. It works, though.

There are a few weird things with the system. Like not receiving duplicate alerts. So if you're already watching a thread, you won't receive a notification for both a new post and a mention. Things like that.

I'm trying to figure out what the max number of mentions is per post, but I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
I know I can change my custom title under my username but there's no way to change my actual username, right?

@Freak
No posts here since 2020 - hope this is the right place. My ability to like posts is getting wierd. I’ll get one of the following messages:

“are you sure you want to like this post?” or

”error“ - I can go back to the previous page and then like the post when I get back to it - but it‘s happening about every other like

I’ve cleared the history and it doesn‘t seem to help. I’m mostly on my iPad.

View attachment 443639

After 5 years of being able to post in all the forums, my access was restricted for no reason. There was a message saying all I had to do was ask the mods and the access would be restored. I have asked multiple times in multiple ways and have yet to receive any response at all. Now I'm seeing others posting in the restricted forums who joined after me and have a similar number of posts. How can I get my access fixed?

8c74f6fe-a81d-4946-ace9-fc6ac4228966_text.gif

VN Store

Back