Movies you've seen recently II

Red Sparrow - Wasn’t a fan really. Decent I guess, and I’m not a prude, but just couldn’t get into it.

Black Panther - Really fun. Watched it with my 10 year old.

Well this will probably get some wtf's

Baby Driver...5/10

I know, "but it has such a good sound track" sorry but if your soundtrack is one of your top, or in this case the top, selling points you've already failed at making a good movie. The opening was a goofy yet fun scene, then this buffoon dances through the streets which kills your memory of the opening scene. But it let's you know this is going to be corny AF. 2 things I liked, Hamms chick was entertaining and Bernthal was good as always. Spacey and Foxx were sleepy time versions of themselves. The lead is just zzzzzzzzzzzz...charisma of a dead cat.

Reactions: 2 people

Baby Driver...5/10

I know, "but it has such a good sound track" sorry but if your soundtrack is one of your top, or in this case the top, selling points you've already failed at making a good movie. The opening was a goofy yet fun scene, then this buffoon dances through the streets which kills your memory of the opening scene. But it let's you know this is going to be corny AF. 2 things I liked, Hamms chick was entertaining and Bernthal was good as always. Spacey and Foxx were sleepy time versions of themselves. The lead is just zzzzzzzzzzzz...charisma of a dead cat.

Movie reviews. You shouldn't do them.

That's cool cause whatever an Ansel Elgort is shouldn't be a lead. But I know how Hollywood loves their dead eyed zombies. So I guess I'll continue.

I thought he was solid and the movie was fantastic. The editing was top notch and Edgar Wright is one of the most innovative directors working today.

Baby Driver...5/10

Liked it. Entertained and life unchanged has it’s niche.

Reactions: 1 person

Baby Driver...5/10

Should’ve casted Tom Cruise as Baby. IMO.

Baby Driver...5/10

I didn’t like it either.

Baby Driver...5/10

I thought it was just meh. Actually fell asleep in the middle

Reactions: 1 person
I thought he was solid and the movie was fantastic. The editing was top notch and Edgar Wright is one of the most innovative directors working today.

That's cool, I thought he was bland and boring. Glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Baby Driver...5/10

I think it's ok but it is a tad overrated. Bernthal is great but of course he's only in it like 10 minutes.

VN Store

Back