Automobilia etc....

Thanks I'll check into all the sizes. But I think I'm going with an all terrain. Like bfg k02 or the gy duratracs.. love the way the mud tires look , but don't want to replace tires every 30k. The all terrain are lighter too.

The K02 is the best on road/off road tire I have ever bought. Longevity, low road noise and nasty traction in the mud.

The K02 is the best on road/off road tire I have ever bought. Longevity, low road noise and nasty traction in the mud.

I've heard this from numerous people as well. Best all around tire.. But I've heard in the mud they slick over. Which is fine, because I will be avoiding mud like the plague..

My job in Orlando is 7 miles away so I’ll be driving my car more often. Maybe 3 times a week. Shouldn’t cause a issue unless I let it sit right?

I think you still have to run an additive every now and then to clean. When I get back to work next week I will ask one of our mechanics. He has a couple drag cars and runs some different fuels.

I think you still have to run an additive every now and then to clean. When I get back to work next week I will ask one of our mechanics. He has a couple drag cars and runs some different fuels.

Well I won’t be running it constantly. I’m gonna do 93 too. My E85 will be for the strip and when I know a buddy or something wants to have a little run

Well I've taken them to Royal Blue on many occasions and never had that problem. That place has more mud than most.

I like royal blue, I've been up there a few times. I usually go to Windrock though. have you been to the sandmines? I'm used to running mud grips on everything so I'm a little harsh judging all terrains when it comes to mud. The bfgs are a great tire though.

My weekend ride. Won it at a charity auction. 2018 Porsche 718. Very different from the Mustang, but very fun to drive. I'm in love with the 6 speed DCT.

Last edited:
Took the Porsche and the Mustang to a cars and coffee event this morning. Some great cars there, like this GT500KR!

Attachments

• 20180714_092030.jpg
    20180714_092030.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 4 people
I like royal blue, I've been up there a few times. I usually go to Windrock though. have you been to the sandmines? I'm used to running mud grips on everything so I'm a little harsh judging all terrains when it comes to mud. The bfgs are a great tire though.

Where are the sand mines?

My weekend ride. Won it at a charity auction. 2018 Porsche 718. Very different from the Mustang, but very fun to drive. I'm in love with the 6 speed DCT.

Damn. I need to go to different charity auctions, my last win was a gift certificate to Cracker Barrel.

Nice Ride!

You won that??? Wow.

How much taxes did you have to pay? Congrats also. You seem like a good guy, so glad good things happened for you.

Didn't win it outright, lol. Just use of it for the weekend. Turning it in tomorrow. Very fun ride. Would never pay the $72k it would cost to own, though.

Have you put it on a dyno yet? Gotta be close to 500 to the wheels. Oh, and pics, dude!

The same combo of mods added 40hp to my '16 with 93. Most '18s are putting down around 415rwhp, so he is closer to 460 with 93. I have no idea how much the e85 adds, but a nice set of long tubes will definitely get him there with the e85.

The same combo of mods added 40hp to my '16 with 93. Most '18s are putting down around 415rwhp, so he is closer to 460 with 93. I have no idea how much the e85 adds, but a nice set of long tubes will definitely get him there with the e85.

Yeah, saw American Muscle went with the headers, JLT, VMP tune, and E85 and made 509. Amazing to hit that naturally aspirated.

Have you put it on a dyno yet? Gotta be close to 500 to the wheels. Oh, and pics, dude!

No dyno yet!!! I’ll have pics as soon as i get it back from my detailing guy who is doing my ceramic coating. Should have it in a week I had it delivered to him in myrtle beach. Gotta go with who I trust

I’ve got corsa extremes. Headers would be too much I think. I’m probably around 470 rear wheel. Just a guess though. I’m gonna slap on a procharger or a Kenne Bell and be done with it.

VN Store

Back