'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

There are a lot of lineman in the state of Tennessee alone for next year. I'm not sure that's he's an automatic take if this 2020 recruiting class is as good as it might be.

I have a feeling we will be top 5-8 this year and 2020 will have the potiental to be top 3.

There are a lot of lineman in the state of Tennessee alone for next year. I'm not sure that's he's an automatic take if this 2020 recruiting class is as good as it might be.

I have a feeling we will be top 5-8 this year and 2020 will have the potiental to be top 3.

Still think top 5 this year, lots of big fish nibbling at the bait. Some will bite. He can show PT on film once the season starts. Think JP closes very strong this year.

Reactions: 3 people
Local 2020 offensive lineman Bryn Tucker and Cooper Mays both had strong showings at Tennessee’s OL/DL camp last week. Mays has continued to get bigger and seen his confidence grow after multiple solid camp days this summer. Meanwhile, Tucker has mostly repped at guard at camps this spring/summer.

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people
All the Tennessee fans who have a bad taste in their mouths over Cade Mays' decision probably should do their best to put that behind them in regard to Cooper Mays. They're not the same kid, and Cooper seems very open to Tennessee, especially with the new staff there. I wouldn't be surprised if his decision comes down to the Vols and Georgia in the end. The Vols' new staff seems to like Mays quite a bit, too.

-Callahan

Reactions: 12 people
That's because I think a lot of us don't care if Cooper was another 5 star OL, he can go to UGA like his big brother and hopefully his rip off artists of parents will go on with him!

Wow bro, living in Georgia made you sour. I can understand that; when I talk to UGA fans they act like they are "over the top" (like a hat turned backwards). Our last staff is who turned his brother away. His dad will ALWAYS be a Vol and more so than either of us. We are "movin on up" man! "Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top."

Too many puns in this post. Rishvol you started all of this 2 pages ago!

Reactions: 1 person
For anyone still whining about Cade.

giphy.gif

Their personalities are very different. I'm glad the coaches have clean slated Cooper's recruitment and are approaching it without a chip on their shoulder. We need a center in the '20 class, and here's an AA right in our own backyard who's a good friend and teammate of an AA OT we really want and need. Two birds, one stone.

Reactions: 5 people
Their personalities are very different. I'm glad the coaches have clean slated Cooper's recruitment and are approaching it without a chip on their shoulder. We need a center in the '20 class, and here's an AA right in our own backyard who's a good friend and teammate of an AA OT we really want and need. Two birds, one stone.

Similar to mannings... ole miss beloved Archie then upset at Peyton and Archie then loved Eli and Archie again.

VN Store

Back