Vols at Mizzou Game 3 Thread - 67's Power Hour 11 AM - First Pitch 3 PM

That's it folks...it's time to start the summer ball thread.

This was one of them good threads, thanks for the participation er'body and as always, Thanks Freak! for giving us the space.

GBO!!!

That's fine. I hope brighter days are ahead for all of the teams. I could probably be more excited with the co-SEC men's basketball regular season title and baseball floundering for the past decade if it hadn't been 20 years since UT won a conference title in football. :good!:

Fair enough. It's been a frustrating and disappointing run. There's no denying it.

Reactions: 1 person
That's it folks...it's time to start the summer ball thread.

This was one of them good threads, thanks for the participation er'body and as always, Thanks Freak! for giving us the space.

GBO!!!

Thanks for your participation 66. Looking forward to your summer ball updates this year, as always.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know who feels worse but I hope CTV understands what he needs (recruiting, coaching/training, etc.) to get this program to the next level. 2-4 over the last 2 weekends stings.
I'm pretty sure that CTV understands the needs of this team & will go right into the recruiting wars. We need some bats & boppers! How many home runs did the team hit this year? Precious few.:ermm:

45 minutes left on 67's Power Hour...Get your 1 line biggest beefs on...

My Biggest Beef is...I gotta go to Hoover without the Vols!!!
We'll be sitting behind third base dugout, row #3. C'mon down, 66!

Attachments

• I concur.gif
    I concur.gif
    666.3 KB · Views: 131
lost my connection right before our at bat...guess, it didn't matter...thanks 66, 67, txbo, OT, Freak, and all BaseVol fans everywhere...maybe next season...:crossfingers:

GO BIG ORANGE!

Pretty sure he is gone. I’m also guessing we will not recognize this team next season. I think many will be looking to transfer and many just stop playing entirely. Partially due to the nature of college baseball but also due to the size of the incoming class. Not enough room for everyone now and they are still recruiting for this class. Talking about current starters too hitting the road.

There is much better chance of Lingo returning then people realize.

Possibly but my money says he is gone unless it is a really low offer. Some unhappy campers all around the team from what I’ve picked up on.

Care to elaborate? If not, I understand.

just my .02, losing and realizing 20+ recruits are coming in will do that.....its a tough situation for everyone associated with the program.

With that said, the team for the most part exceeded expectations and I think most will agree if they are honest with themselves. Yes, it could have been better however it could have been much worse.

579281_10151511787388258_450744459_n_crop_exact_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
just my .02, losing and realizing 20+ recruits are coming in will do that.....its a tough situation for everyone associated with the program.

With that said, the team for the most part exceeded expectations and I think most will agree if they are honest with themselves. Yes, it could have been better however it could have been much worse.

579281_10151511787388258_450744459_n_crop_exact_crop_north.jpg

Interesting...I don't appreciate, at least as far a I have been able to glean, that CTV did not do a post game after the final game of the season.

That ain't cool.

Maybe i missed it somehow...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back