Josh Dobbs (merged)

Look for the following guys to blow up this year:

James Conner (Steelers)
Joe Mixon (Bengals)
Rashaad Penny (Seahawks)
Ronald Jones II (Bucaneers)

All are and will be better than Derrick Henry (who is an awful player).

Awesome, replying to a post about how badly you need some vettable support for your predictions with...more predictions.

You don't need more predictions, you need more success with the ones you've made.

Reactions: 1 person
Awesome, replying to a post about how badly you need some vettable support for your predictions with...more predictions.

You don't need more predictions, you need more success with the ones you've made.

I don't make predictions.

I make evaluations.

And they are almost always right.

Dude, just stop lying about it.

The funny thing is people figured out what I doing in that thread. I remember someone guessed that I was just trolling in the first page or so.

If Freak didn't ban me for 2 weeks at that time, I would have given that poster that guessed it correctly in the first couple of pages props.

Couldn't have forseen Carmelo Anthony falling off like he did.

He was not a big time player anymore so that was not a big 3.

My other finals pick looks pretty good right now though. Boston Celtics look set to represent the East.

For about the 100th time....you don't understand how predictions work.

Then maybe you shouldn't be "having fun with" my idea as if you had anything to do with it?

"My idea?" :eek:lol: You bozo, when you ever have an original thought I'll give you credit for it, nonsensical internet bets don't count. My idea, thats friggin hilarious.

Dobbs looks absolutely sherreded this season.

Just look at his right arm.

I got a feeling an All-Pro season is coming.

Dc9ft3fWkAAXBIV.jpg:large

Looks like every college freshman that had a decent S&C program in high school.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes will lead their teams to the playoffs and establish themselves as future stars but Dobbs?
I’ll be surprised if he starts a single game for the Steelers that’s a good team with possibly the best RB and best WR in the league led by a 2 time SB champion quarterback in Big Ben a guy who has very rarely missed time because of injuries odds of him getting hurt or benched is extremely low the Steelers are trying to win a third SB with Big Ben they aren’t thinking about Dobbs they just aren’t that’s pretty obvious after drafting Mason Rudolph

The following is severe sarcasm
-------------------
How can Bell be the best RB in the league when he only averaged 4.0 YPC which is OBVIOUSLY way better than Fournette's 3.9 YPC?

Looks like every college freshman that had a decent S&C program in high school.

Nah. You can work as hard as you want in the weight room and not get that shredded. Part of it is genetics. Dobbs is just blessed with great genes which allow him to have such a ripped physique.

There probably isn't another QB in the NFL right now that has forearms with veins popping out like that.

Dobbs is in for an incredible season athletically. He looks in ELITE shape.

Please tell me you're kidding here .. I mean, this is just off the rails dumb for a post

You don't see the vascularity in that right arm?

That's a shredded look a body builder would be proud of. And Dobbs is at a rested position. Plus he probably didn't just lift.

I'm not into lifting and dieting like I was back in the day, but I do remember how hard it was to get to the level of vascularity Dobbs has going for him right now. First of all, I only got close to that level after a lift and when I was flexing. So the fact Dobbs probably didn't just lift and is in a rested position makes it all the more impressive.

I'm pretty confident that Dobbs will be the most athletic QB in the NFL (outside of Lamar Jackson) next season. Physically he looks in ELITE shape. I can tell he's been working hard in the weight room this off-season in term of adding lean muscle mass.

There isn't another QB in the NFL in as good a shape as Josh Dobbs right now.

You don't see the vascularity in that right arm?

That's a shredded look a body builder would be proud of. And Dobbs is at a rested position. Plus he probably didn't just lift.

I'm not into lifting and dieting like I was back in the day, but I do remember how hard it was to get to the level of vascularity Dobbs has going for him right now. First of all, I only got close to that level after a lift and when I was flexing. So the fact Dobbs probably didn't just lift and is in a rested position makes it all the more impressive.

I'm pretty confident that Dobbs will be the most athletic QB in the NFL (outside of Lamar Jackson) next season. Physically he looks in ELITE shape. I can tell he's been working hard in the weight room this off-season in term of adding lean muscle mass.

There isn't another QB in the NFL in as good a shape as Josh Dobbs right now.

You're just making statements that 1.) You can't verify or backup in any way .. 2.) Are ignorant of, the fact you see one arm and think the "veins popping" means he's shredded is laughable and anyone that has studied fitness would school you badly a out it .. and 3.) There's really nothing other than a few veins to point to to say he's in shape which means, he is probably in very good shape but no where near some elite "shredded" athlete.

At any rate, sticking with my statement from earlier .. Dobbs doesn't take a snap this year in the regular season .. FOR ANY TEAM

VN Store

Back