Stop being manly

What’s the big deal in choice of phones? Just curious

its just the cult thing imo.

say something bad about an iphone and the owner acts like you slapped their mom. say the same thing to an android owner and they will just shrug.

also the nose up in the air thing, I am better I have Iphone.

also I just hate Apple products stemming from their computer line, know nothing about phones.

Reactions: 2 people
also I just hate Apple products stemming from their computer line, know nothing about phones.

The Church of Jobs will be along shortly to take you to a reprogramming facility to help you see the error of your ways.

its just the cult thing imo.

say something bad about an iphone and the owner acts like you slapped their mom. say the same thing to an android owner and they will just shrug.

also the nose up in the air thing, I am better I have Iphone.

I agree about the cult thing but mostly in regards to the younger generation. I’ve had a Razor flip phone, blackberry, Android and 2 iphones. I easily prefer the iPhone over the others.

Now as far as other apple products, I don’t own any. I have a Dell laptop, which serves its purpose.

The Church of Jobs will be along shortly to take you to a reprogramming facility to help you see the error of your ways.
I don't own any Apple products. I own AAPL. I LOVE those that worship at the Church of Jobs.

Buy the newest iEverything ya'll :rock:

I agree about the cult thing but mostly in regards to the younger generation. I’ve had a Razor flip phone, blackberry, Android and 2 iphones. I easily prefer the iPhone over the others.

Now as far as other apple products, I don’t own any. I have a Dell laptop, which serves its purpose.

I use an iPhone now.
It’s been more durable than the Droids I’ve had in the past. This one has taken a real beating and still works. Other than that I really don’t have a preference

I'm not very tech savvy so I made the mistake of giving my IT guy pretty much free reign in updating our systems when we went to digital paperwork. EVERY FLIPPING thing is Apple down to our tablets and phones!

Won't make that mistake again.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not very tech savvy so I made the mistake of giving my IT guy pretty much free reign in updating our systems when we went to digital paperwork. EVERY FLIPPING thing is Apple down to our tablets and phones!

Won't make that mistake again.

Apple stuff doesn't play well with others. one of the biggest/easiest things to point to is basic photo files.

new apple products don't use one of the base types. jpeg, png, etc etc. they made their own type of file that other products won't recognize. it allows them to have better images, but good luck displaying it. thankfully though apple has made an app to fix the problem they created, to give a file that any computer/phone can open.

I didn't know where else to post this

[twitter]991560502810640385[/twitter]

The man in the video shared here, Luke James Mahler, 21, messaged via Messenger to clarify that he is neither a member of the Proud Boys nor is he a member of Patriot Prayer. I thank him for the clarification and regret the assumption that because he was wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a rally held by Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys that he is involved with either of them.

Here is our conversation, verbatim:

Luke: I'm a member of Club USA. Not proud boy or patriot prayer. Change it on your video please. I'm sick of your fake news.

me (Nate Gowdy): Hi Luke - thank you for clarification.

Luke: And just an fyi dumb ass, i have adhd and autism!!!

me: Oh, I have ADHD too.

Luke: I'm contacting national news and exposing your hate against a man with disabilities, dumb ****!!!

me: I think you're equating autism with hate

Luke: thanks for digging your own grave, *****! "Leftist seattle thugs harass disabled patriot" will be the title

me: And for clarification, what is Club USA and what is your age? So that we can be accurate on that as well[,] if you wouldn't mind clarifying

Luke: Club USA is an organization that i started that belies that we can have a difference of opinion without division. I am 21 years old.

me: And to be clear, you're not involved with Patriot Prayer?

Luke: NO I wore that shirt to piss off joey[.] if you knew our history, you would not believe i'm with patriot prayer.

me: Why would it piss off Joey?

Luke: I don't have time for to explain ****. Let's just say i made **** real personal with him. And i mean "real"

me: But you can understand why people would assume you're involved with Patriot Prayer at one of their rallies?

Luke: Still fake news[.] Ask Joey

me: I think it's more an honest, easy to make mistake since you are in public wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at one of their rallies. Thank you for helping me set the record straight.

Luke: You're welcome

me: I will edit the original post to state that you are not affiliated with Patriot Prayer but [were] just wearing the shirt to piss Joey Gibson off[.] Correct?

Luke: Just get your story straight next time. And apologize to Joey and Pete too. They've been up my ass for the last hour because of your video!

me: How is your group different than Patriot Prayer? And when was it founded?

Luke: 2018 and while there is not much difference, you still associated me with a group i am not part of.

me: Because you were at their protest wearing their shirt

Luke: Understandable, but still fake news.

me: So you misled me intentionally so that I would create fake news?

Luke: I didn't mislead anyone intentionally. I was trying to piss Joey off by wearing his shirt as he does not like me and i thought his reaction would be priceless. And btw, his reaction was PRICELESSS[.] That's a reaction you should have had in your video

me: Why wouldn't he like you?

Luke: Ask him. AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO. And if he won't tell you, there is a whole article on it!!!

me: I shared a video of an adult wearing a Patriot Prayer shirt at a Patriot Prayer rally. No apologies for that. Would you mind forwarding the article?

Luke: Sure. I shouldn't, but I am.

me: Cool

Luke: Brace yourself though. Whatever happened to Patriot Prayer? | Vanguard there you go

me: Ok hold on- give me a moment to read

Luke: take your time[.] Fox news desk now has it, Ben Shapiro has it, Tucker Carlson has it, and Pete is working with Gavin. Dude we got your back remember what i said today about us protecting our own? That was some ****ed up **** and you will have yours very soon. you are so ****ed, bro. That's from a proud boy you will not be getting the name of. Now I gotta go to bed. Bye.

This kind of crap is why liberalism is a mental disorder.

The BSA has been dying a slow death and now the Mormon church just disaffiliated with them, and that was a huge part of their organization.

It's all about $, not liberalism.

People who automatically assume inclusive measures are motivated by liberalism have mental disorders. :)

Reactions: 4 people
The local Ace hardly ever seems to have what I need, their employees hardly ever seem to have heard of what I need, and if they happen to, it's overpriced. I usually go there for convenience, leave and drive to the HD or Lowes, and wonder why I even bothered trying Ace to begin with, since going there and leaving empty handed is never convenient.

You and I definitely shop at different Ace's.

I use an iPhone now.
It’s been more durable than the Droids I’ve had in the past. This one has taken a real beating and still works. Other than that I really don’t have a preference

Really? Cause every flipping person I know that has an iphone has had some kind of cracked screen on their phone. I've never had a cracked screen on the 4 different Samsung Galaxy phones I've owned.

Really? Cause every flipping person I know that has an iphone has had some kind of cracked screen on their phone. I've never had a cracked screen on the 4 different Samsung Galaxy phones I've owned.

I've probably had about 7 or 8 different android phones and I've only had 1 ever have a crack, on the back.

(knock on wood)

Note 8 here. I hate the Iphone cult. Finally broke down and let my daughter have an iPhone this year. Mainly because my fiance has one and if I bought her an iPhone and then made daughter android I'd have been forced to listen to a rash of crap.

You can't even believe the rash of crap from my wife about my Windows phone, but as an engineer I absolutely detest dinky icons - I want gauges and legends in the car but that's another story; Windows doesn't force cutesy icons as bad as Apple and android.

VN Store

Back