'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Haha he just changed it then. He must've read my post. Cause I copied the sentence I quoted all the way to the period. Are you Blake Morgan? :loco:

Edit: And even if you just say 2019, does Jackson Lowe not count? Pretty sure we were battling some big time programs for him. I would say Lampley too, but I think he was always coming to Tennessee. I just think he worded that poorly. It would probably be the biggest recruiting win on the offensive side but it would not be the first in either class. IMO.

Haha I don't make the news. I'm just here to report it. and hopefully to do a better job of it than Morgan does.:lolabove:

I’ve been good. Between working about 90 hours a week, raising three kids, and being bashed for any and every thing I posted on here I got pretty tired of sharing anything. After the Scout site got bought out, and being a member of 247, I quickly realized that happens on every board so I’m back. I’ll just use that fancy dancy ignore feature.

You guys miss me??

I did. You’re one of the good guys.

Reactions: 1 person
This kid really 5'10"? Seems shorter than the typical profile Pruitt looks for in a corner.

This kid really 5'10"? Seems shorter than the typical profile Pruitt looks for in a corner.

Sometimes those heights are outdated. He’s a jr right now and that height was posted at the beginning of his sophomore year. Very likely he’s taller than 5’10

Would have said Tyus Fields, but he may wait a bit, but still think Tennessee is in great shape there. After that, I still think Jaydon Hill is trending toward Tennessee and I keep hearing Tyman Mitchell may do something soon, but not sure if the Vols are the leader there.

Price

Ugh. Was really hoping to get Mitchell. I thought UT had positioned themselves well with him over the last month.

Moving forward, Morris’ commitment should jumpstart a big summer for the Vols. Cornerback Tyus Fields isn’t on immediate commit watch anymore, but Tennessee still feels good about its chances there. The same could be said for Alabama cornerback Jaydon Hill.

-VQ

This guy's name is being thrown around in a couple threads.. If he is on commit watch as some are saying, he deserves better than the third page.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back