Stop being manly

Liberal men have already mastered "stop being manly"

Money-moves-for-graduates-how-to-set-up-a-budget.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I noticed this at Lowe’s this weekend. A LOT of dudes following their lady around looking bewildered. I don’t think they had the first clue what they were doing, and perhaps weren’t entirely sure about which was the business end of a shovel.

I noticed this at Lowe’s this weekend. A LOT of dudes following their lady around looking bewildered. I don’t think they had the first clue what they were doing, and perhaps weren’t entirely sure about which was the business end of a shovel.

Ehhh, on the rare occasion I let the wife go to Lowes with me I end up looking like that myself as she browses the garden section. Turning a 5 minute shopping trip into a 45 min one.

Reactions: 3 people
I have long since railed against network TV shows. Thankfully, my kids dont want to watch them, because we don't.

In EVERY single sitcom on network TV, and now cartoons even...beginning in my youth and now epidemic...portrays dad as a bumbling boob, dumb, incapable, cowers to the all powerful matriarch...mom...and is the butt of every joke, every snarky comment, and all disrespect...from mom AND the kids.

That's what is portrayed...check your memory banks from about the time of him the tool man Taylor, Roseanne and dan...through now. Every single dad is a fool...what happened to father knows best? Leave it to beaver? Even the Brady bunch? 3hat happened to treating the man of the house with respect???

It's gone. Long gone.

Not in my house. Never had to say a word or put my foot down though. We never started watching that crap so we never had to stop. We watch duck commander, science channel, discovery , etc...when we watch TV

Which is very little. Too many better things to do.

Even the discovery channels suck now. Naked and afraid, sixteen wives, all that crap. All those reality TV shows on those networks suck.

Ehhh, on the rare occasion I let the wife go to Lowes with me I end up looking like that myself as she browses the garden section. Turning a 5 minute shopping trip into a 45 min one.

Were you following me yesterday? We were in the garden section for a good 45 minutes finding the right plant that will receive the perfect amount of sunlight. She picked it out in the first 5 minutes we were there and walked around for another 40 minutes just to pick the one she originally liked.

Reactions: 2 people

You should have ***** slapped those cucks. You're the ****ing man, DO!

Were you following me yesterday? We were in the garden section for a good 45 minutes finding the right plant that will receive the perfect amount of sunlight. She picked it out in the first 5 minutes we were there and walked around for another 40 minutes just to pick the one she originally liked.

Not this weekend, was building forms for concrete counter tops. But man I feel your pain.

#toxic masculinity

One day, you clowns will realize I was out in front of this. You all mistaken concern for protecting the rights of men with hating women. The point is that there are men, as well as women, that have an agenda to destroy western masculinity and male influence within the family.

Is it hard to reach your own back......

I have long since railed against network TV shows. Thankfully, my kids dont want to watch them, because we don't.

In EVERY single sitcom on network TV, and now cartoons even...beginning in my youth and now epidemic...portrays dad as a bumbling boob, dumb, incapable, cowers to the all powerful matriarch...mom...and is the butt of every joke, every snarky comment, and all disrespect...from mom AND the kids.

That's what is portrayed...check your memory banks from about the time of him the tool man Taylor, Roseanne and dan...through now. Every single dad is a fool...what happened to father knows best? Leave it to beaver? Even the Brady bunch? 3hat happened to treating the man of the house with respect???

It's gone. Long gone.

Not in my house. Never had to say a word or put my foot down though. We never started watching that crap so we never had to stop. We watch duck commander, science channel, discovery , etc...when we watch TV

Which is very little. Too many better things to do.

Duck Commander? Lost me on letting kids watch that garbage.

As for the males playing the boobs. It draws laughs. You can do anything to the white American male because nothing is offensive.

Dan Connor doesn't really play the boob on Roseanne. He goes out and makes the money, but it also reflects a certain amount of "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" portrayal of their relationship.

The 50s shows you mention keep the woman in the home. Many women find such a portrayal offensive.

Duck Commander? Lost me on letting kids watch that garbage.

As for the males playing the boobs. It draws laughs. You can do anything to the white American male because nothing is offensive.

Dan Connor doesn't really play the boob on Roseanne. He goes out and makes the money, but it also reflects a certain amount of "if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" portrayal of their relationship.

The 50s shows you mention keep the woman in the home. Many women find such a portrayal offensive.

Everyone puts them on top.

You should have ***** slapped those cucks. You're the ****ing man, DO!

I thought about it but there were a lot of witnesses.

Also what is with taking your dog there? I saw at least half a dozen people with dogs. One girl had a Great Dane. I don’t see how you get anything done when 100lbs of dog is strapped to your arm.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone puts them on top.

To quote Louis C.K. (another no no, I know.)

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an a$$hole. It is great. And I'm a man. How many advantages could one person have? I'm a white man. You can't even hurt my feelings! What can you really call a white man that really digs deep?

"Hey, cracker."

"Uh. Ruined my day. Boy shouldn't have called me a cracker. Bringing me back to owning land and people, what a drag."

Reactions: 4 people
I thought about it but there were a lot of witnesses.

Also what is with taking your dog there? I saw at least half a dozen people with dogs. One girl had a Great Dane. I don’t see how you get anything done when 100lbs of dog is strapped to your arm.

Service dogs for their social anxiety...lol

History, education, employment, housing etc etc etc.

history where we killed and enslaved our own "people" long before and long after we went to Africa?

Education? The same education the rest of the nation has access to?

Employment? Lol.

Housing? what does this even mean?

everything you bring up is a rich/poor issue. not a white/black issue. every problem above is the same for poor white people.

VN Store

Back