The Meltdown That Is Happening At CatsPause

The comical thing about all of this isn't the meltdown by Cats fans, of course they're upset. It's how a fan base like ours can make fun of Kentucky and karma will bite us in the $$$ and KY will put us out of the SEC Tournament.

Watched the same **** happen all football season, make fun of Georgia (ass whipped), make fun of SC (ass whipped), make fun of Vandy and Kentucky (ass whipped), and thelist goes on

Reactions: 1 person
The comical thing about all of this isn't the meltdown by Cats fans, of course they're upset. It's how a fan base like ours can make fun of Kentucky and karma will bite us in the $$$ and KY will put us out of the SEC Tournament.

Watched the same **** happen all football season, make fun of Georgia (ass whipped), make fun of SC (ass whipped), make fun of Vandy and Kentucky (ass whipped), and thelist goes on

karma had a flat top, we shouldn't have to worry about that anymore.

Reactions: 3 people
I just don't get triggered as easily as LittleCat, God love him.

That said, I won't deny savoring the meltdown at VN after the Cats beat the Vols on the gridiron this year.

:)

That was fake news man, didn’t you know ESPN got all political 😆

I’m usually not a big fan of schadenfreude, but I love that some of them are this miserable...

“Jump ball, but we will never get that call with Cal as coach. All these guys that say it isn’t the refs fault don’t know sh*t about the game. Refs dictated this game from jump. If they let both teams play we win by 20. Keep it ugly with no 10-15 point runs then K State has a chance. No secret.”

The "Cal isn't a great coach, just a good recruiter" narrative is really getting trotted out again. OK, but he's made at least the Elite Eight 6 times in 9 years at Kentucky. Coach K hasn't even done that over the same timeframe. He's also won a title and almost won another.

We put so much emphasis on a coach's tournament performance when evaluating them - Cal has only bowed out early once in the tournament while at Kentucky, in the Round of 32 two years ago. That's pretty damn good.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry but I can’t help myself, they’ve uncovered a conspiracy....

“When was the last time a UK player shot TWENTY free throws in one game ? PJ Washington got the Yante Maten treatment tonight..but only after it was apparent that he was a mess at the free throw line. Everybody in the building knew he was going to keep missing free throws. It was written all over him. And the refs knew it. PJ has been getting beat up and put to the ground and such all season..he never came close to shooting 20..TWENTY free throws in a single game. I said in a thread earlier tonight that there was a play that I could have swore that SGA drew the foul on and should have been shooting free throws..it comes back from commercial/the TV timeout and PJ is back on the line shooting for that foul. When he was like 4/10 is when it started. He turned a couple of them into and 1s..I don't think the refs anticipated for those to happen. He also was the one shooting on the majority of our 1 and 1s. Very odd and strange and fishy that one guy shot over half of UK's free throws..oh and he just so happened to be struggling badly from the line that same night. Hmmm..very odd indeed. Say what you want, but it was fishy as all hell.”

Reactions: 5 people

“When was the last time a UK player shot TWENTY free throws in one game ? PJ Washington got the Yante Maten treatment tonight..but only after it was apparent that he was a mess at the free throw line. Everybody in the building knew he was going to keep missing free throws. It was written all over him. And the refs knew it. PJ has been getting beat up and put to the ground and such all season..he never came close to shooting 20..TWENTY free throws in a single game. I said in a thread earlier tonight that there was a play that I could have swore that SGA drew the foul on and should have been shooting free throws..it comes back from commercial/the TV timeout and PJ is back on the line shooting for that foul. When he was like 4/10 is when it started. He turned a couple of them into and 1s..I don't think the refs anticipated for those to happen. He also was the one shooting on the majority of our 1 and 1s. Very odd and strange and fishy that one guy shot over half of UK's free throws..oh and he just so happened to be struggling badly from the line that same night. Hmmm..very odd indeed. Say what you want, but it was fishy as all hell.”

The funniest thing about Kentucky fans is how they think that the alleged conspiracy is against them. They are a bluest-of-the-blue-bloods program. If any conspiracies exist, they surely would exist to benefit them, not rig it against them.

I guess I can buy their claim that the NCAA doesn't like Cal personally. But nailing Cal also nails the Kentucky program, which they don't want to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If Ky’s Washington had hit 60% of his FTs they win.

Ky shot 25 FTs in first half and was still behind at the end of the half. KStste has 3 players foul out. Only a Ky redneck could complain about officiating

Reactions: 6 people
Uh, the UK team went through the handshake line. There’s photographic evidence of them shaking the hands of the KST coaching staff. It’s not their responsibility to wait around until the KST players stop celebrating in the middle of the court.

Outrage culture tho.

If Ky’s Washington had hit 60% of his FTs they win.

Ky shot 25 FTs in first half and was still behind at the end of the half. KStste has 3 players foul out. Only a Ky redneck could complain about officiating

Watch the game and it's hard to deny KState was fouling...a ton. UK was too, but it was a very physical game at times. Refs were bad both ways though throughout calling ghost calls. Seemed very trigger happy.

Must be one of them Alabama football/Kentucky basketball rednecks :dunno:

Cal is leaving soon.... Book it, Will get one last mega deal from the NBA before fading away

Cal is leaving soon.... Book it, Will get one last mega deal from the NBA before fading away

No way he's leaving with Brad here. He'll probably try to win one more title and then ride into the sunset. He's aged a ton at UK and I can't see him taking any more jobs afterwards.

The true meltdown at TCP is over who's going pro and who's staying. So much angst.

VN Store

Back