Game Thread Lady Vols in NCAA Tournament,game 2

Ain't no extension coming for Holly this off season. I truly believe the boosters would raise hell if that would happen. Now, that football is taken care of Holly is going to finally feel the pressure.

Reactions: 2 people
I think were down about 4000 since Holly took over in the last two seasons and still we move on. Used to average close to 12 thousand now a little over 8.

Reactions: 3 people
I hate the announcers who are always complimentary to CHW. It seems like a conspiracy to keep Holly in the job so other programs can do well.

Reactions: 1 person
They played that good in the beginning! I don't know what happened to them, they looked solid and focused at the start.

Well, first she took Westbrook out who was playing well for a change. Then OS went to zone and we haven't played well against a zone all year and our staff does not know how to coach playing against the zone. 3rd, we do not have a great 3 point shooter, but they continue to shot the 3 ball. 4th, our PGs can not shoot very well at this level. 5th,we are almost always our rebounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I think there are coaches that could turn these players into a very good team. Holly keeps making players worse I think the freshmen were better when they got here than they are now.

Every coach in the SEC would make this team better. Make someone an offer, AD Fulmer!

Reactions: 2 people
I used to always be excited to watch the Lady Vols especially at home in the tourney. now I dread every minute of it.

Baylor will definitely embarrass Oregon State but I still like being in the sweet 16 over going out like we did. If it would get us a coaching change I would have pulled for Oregon State.

If Fulmer wants to be a big boy AD he needs to make tough decisions when they need to be made. He needs to make one now time to move on with the greatest winning program in Tennessee history that has fallen because we continue to keep a coach that cannot get the job done not matter the roster.

The Tennessee brand, the athletes on the team, the players we have coming in, and the fan support, I can't imagine all the coaches that'll be waiting to throw their names in the coaching search.

I'm waiting on the people to come in and say "Wait till our new recruits get here", "We got some good players coming in next season", blah, blah, blah! It doesn't matter who is coming into the program, they won't get developed by this coaching staff. Players come in and they stagnate, they don't grow. There's never a main leader that can take over when we need that boost, like in today's game between DePaul and Texas A&M. They fought back mainly because of one player taking the reigns, Chennedy Carter. So many things need to be fixed in this Lady Vol program!

Reactions: 8 people
Well, first she took Westbrook out who was playing well for a change. Then OS went to zone and we haven't played well against a zone all year and our staff does not know how to coach playing against the zone. 3rd, we not have a great 3 point shooter. 4th, our PGs can not shoot very well at this level. 5th,we are almost always our rebounded.

Holly seems afraid of pissing of the Hayes family. If she had to get Anastasia in to keep peace, she should’ve taken meme out today instead of Evina, who was playing great and helped us to a ten pt lead. Just the cluelessness of buddy Holly shining through.

VN Store

Back