Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

Okay, this thread is turning into a bargain basement Penthouse confessions thing....

Man these lucky little #@%$#%$#%! When I was in HS the hottest teachers looked like
l04.JPG

Reactions: 1 person
My freshman English teacher was a very hot little number. A nice petite blonde and the cheerleader coach in her very early 20's. I spent all freshman year hoping she was that type, lol. She was nice enough on the eyes that I had to take her for junior & senior French class.

If life were fair, I'd have had a teacher like that when I was in HS.

Just going to throw this out there for discussion.

If the kid was having sex with a 14 year old girl, would there be any outrage about that, or would that be considered "normal" sexual behavior considering the age of the girl?

If the kid was having sex with a 14 year old girl, would there be any outrage about that, or would that be considered "normal" sexual behavior considering the age of the girl?

That's different and yes I freely admit to having double standards.

If the 14 yo girl was my daughter, he probably wouldn't want to show his face anywhere in my vicinity.

Reactions: 2 people

Or if the teacher were male and the student female. Let's be real. Men tend to have double standards. When it's older male/underage female, we think pedophile. When it's older female/underage male, it's a different story for a lot of us. We remember what it's like to be young and horny, lol.

Or if the teacher were male and the student female. Let's be real. Men tend to have double standards. When it's older male/underage female, we think pedophile. When it's older female/underage male, it's a different story for a lot of us. We remember what it's like to be young and horny, lol.

It's disgusting and perverted no matter what sex it is. If not then you all need to start thinking different when some horny 14 year old girl starts banging the gym coach because she likes somebody that knows what he's doing 🤢....see it's disgusting.

It's disgusting and perverted no matter what sex it is. If not then you all need to start thinking different when some horny 14 year old girl starts banging the gym coach because she likes somebody that knows what he's doing 🤢....see it's disgusting.

I’m to old to be politically correct plus I was banging my English teacher in 10th grade and it didn’t hurt me.

I think.

Not as simple as that. Men and women are different and people need to stop acting like they aren't.

I'm not condoning this, but a reversed situation with male and female here is much worse.

VN Store

Back