The Meltdown That Is Happening At CatsPause

I think it's a lot of trolls trying to be funny and jump on a very dumb bandwagon. Not proud of them. They are the same people that will be cheering for Bama football in a few months.

Oh stop it. Bandwagon fans jump on wagons of teams that actually win championships.

Reactions: 2 people
John Higgins (one of the refs) has a long history with UK and Cal. I genuinely think he doesn't like the school/coach/whatever, because every single game he's been in there have been massively wrong calls against UK. For a school like UK to have such a terrible record with one particular ref is quite puzzling.

Every yr once Ky gets out of their cacoon known as the SEC they tend to have issues with the refs if they don't win it all......

Reactions: 3 people
Literally every passionate fanbase complains. Every single VN game thread has ref complaints.

I usually do it in fun. The only real ref complaints I had last year, twice after Tennessee had ran another play the refs stopped action and reviewed (then reversed decision) on the play before that. By rule, once they ran a play they can't do that, but to us they did?!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I usually do it in fun. The only real ref complaints I had last year, twice after Tennessee had ran another play the refs stopped action and reviewed (then reversed decision) on the play before that. By rule, once they ran a play they can't do that, but to us they did?!!!

UK fans complain as much as anyone. Obviously UK fans are super biased, and UT fans are as well. We both think the refs will always help the other guys. Truth is somewhere in the middle when it comes to the Higgins' situation. John Higgins has continually tormented UK for the last five years.

Mine was the JRM targeting call

UK fans complain as much as anyone. Obviously UK fans are super biased, and UT fans are as well. We both think the refs will always help the other guys. Truth is somewhere in the middle when it comes to the Higgins' situation. John Higgins has continually tormented UK for the last five years.

Definitely murder worthy then. :hmm:

Whatever the equivalent of the Gay St. Bridge is in Lexington they should be on alert...that and mattress burning.

Reactions: 2 people
basketball U...T and ky has beaten us in football 2 times in the same decade? Lawd have mercy

I was at a UT game in Rupp, it's on a whole different level than down here. It's like being in Bethlehem on Christmas Eve.

VN Store

Back