'18 GA RB Anthony Grant (FSU signee)

I’m not sure there were any. But the VQ guys have questioned why he did some of the OVs early, like Griffin. But they also said Pruitt may have judged we needed to do that to even have a chance. So you really never know. I’m just saying if Pruitt made any, hope he assesses them and learns from them. That’s all.

They can judge him more accurately with a full recruiting cycle.

I’m not sure there were any. But the VQ guys have questioned why he did some of the OVs early, like Griffin. But they also said Pruitt may have judged we needed to do that to even have a chance. So you really never know. I’m just saying if Pruitt made any, hope he assesses them and learns from them. That’s all.

Pretty sure the Griffin OV was a swing for the fences shot at blowing him away so much that he got in during early signing period. Always a long shot but worth a try.

Reactions: 1 person
Wait

We wanted to keep him but Pruitt didn't go in home?

If so that is a bad mistake

It could be we have a spot if you want it but we’re not going all out to keep you type of situation.

Last edited:
It could be we have a spot if you want it but we’re not going all out to keep you type of situations.

Maybe as long as we know in time to replace him. It appears we are scrambling to fill spots a little bit and if that is true I don't get not putting our best foot forward with Him.

Maybe as long as we know in time to replace him. It appears we are scrambling to fill spots a little bit and if that is true I don't get not putting our best foot forward with Him.

Looks like they put all their eggs in the Corbin basket and when he didn’t visit...

[twitter]https://twitter.com/anthonygrant204/status/960700876292845568[/twitter]

I cannot fault Pruitt for taking shots, especially after what he inherited, but I'm starting to get concerned we are going to strike out with all of our top target. Plus we might even lose some committed recruits.

Reactions: 2 people
I cannot fault Pruitt for taking shots, especially after what he inherited, but I'm starting to get concerned we are going to strike out with all of our top target. Plus we might even lose some committed recruits.

That's the spirit!

That was a mistake IF we want him like has been said we do now

They are talking out of both sides of their mouth on this one.

Sounds like we slow played him but wouldn’t mind having him maybe.

It’s not the massive mistake you’re hoping for. We slow played him. Therefore it’s not a massive mistake.

It’s not the massive mistake you’re hoping for.

You confused me with another poster. I am sure you can find that poster easily

I can find no reason to save spots so yes I see this as a mistake unless we fill up come Wednesday which looks likely

The new staff wants a more explosive power back-- and Tavion Thomas is a better fit than Grant. We're still in play for Thomas, and Grant's been looking around, so this one has been fluid on both sides.

You confused me with another poster. I am sure you can find that poster easily

I can find no reason to save spots so yes I see this as a mistake unless we fill up come Wednesday which looks likely

I didn’t confuse you. You always like to think you can catch someone making a big mistake that the rest of the board overlooks.

Not doing an in home with a kid we slowplayed isn’t a big mistake.

VN Store

Back