'18 GA RB Anthony Grant (FSU signee)

rekinhavoc

Doesn't think Kate Upton is fat.
Yep we expected it. When you slow play and then don't do in home is what it is
Not long ago several posters said we didn't need 2 RBs in this class. Now people are flipping out because we didn't land a 2nd yet. This place is so fickle.
Why the gnashing of teeth over a RB the staff didn't see fit to make a priority?

jasonvol18

to miss on C'Bo Flemister & Anthony Grant and end up taking just 1 RB (Banks) in this class is not good. Appears the staff was over confident in slow playing Grant. Really starting to get concerned but oh well, nothing we can do.

GO VOLS!!!
We are fine at RB. We have 5 scholarship RB's, so that's not a huge concern. 3 of the 5 are 4*.

MADISONGAVOL

I really think we finish strong. I could be completely wrong but we have a great chance at each guy left. C'Bo was never coming and Grant has been gone. The real stuff starts soon. I have faith in JP.
I don't believe we do believe walker and jj are only big names we get....thats ok for this class

Ace

aka, Hoss
to miss on C'Bo Flemister & Anthony Grant and end up taking just 1 RB (Banks) in this class is not good. Appears the staff was over confident in slow playing Grant. Really starting to get concerned but oh well, nothing we can do.

GO VOLS!!!
We did not miss on Flemister. IMO he was never a take. Not sure why we even talked with him

jasonvol18

I don't believe we do believe walker and jj are only big names we get....thats ok for this class
Gooden is another 4* and possibly the 4* DB from TN if we take him. ITS is still very much in play too. As are Young and Copeland. There will be signing day surprises everywhere, just hope it's good news on our side. We are due for some good luck.

Last edited:

reVOLution33

GO VOLS!!!
I like that we are only taking 1 RB.

luthervol

rational (x) and reasonable (y)
Saw Grant play multiple times. Never overly impressed. Buford players are almost always overrated. The safest bet with Buford players is to take away one star from their composite ranking.

MADISONGAVOL

Gooden is another 4* and possibly the 4* DB from TN if we take him. ITS is still very much in play too. As are Young and Copeland. There will be signing day surprises everywhere, just hope it's good news on our side. We are due for some good luck.
I agree I just do not think we get it's, copeland and gang....i think we take gooden...no one else of worth is pushing for him die to grades....very risky...i think next year will be different but this year we will not get many surprises

Nashvegas31

GO VOLS!!!
1 RB is all we needed to add. Chandler, CFA and Jordan all looked good last yr

VN Store

Sponsors